Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grill with removable plates

Options
  • 19-07-2010 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for something like a George Foreman grill that has removable plates. It can be the George Foreman brand if needs be. I'm just looking for a decent bargain on one, it doesn't have to be too big either, enough to cook 3-4 chicken fillets or so.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Check out the George Foreman grill in the special deals on the Argos website.
    Not sure if the plates are removable so you may need to look up the actual model.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

If you have an old GF grill and all the nonstick coating has come off you can use those toasta bags to cook the food in -they work brilliantly, far easier clean up. Also you can have it so the open end is either up or down, since if I have food with marinades on it I do not want it all falling out.

Advertisement