Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung S8500 v Iphone 4 v Nexus v E10

Options
  • 19-07-2010 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,852 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All;

Starting to think about getting a new phone with HD etc.

Out of the above which is best to buy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

It depends what you want.

If you are App happy and rich, then the iPhone - if you don't mind a fundamental design flaw in a super expensive phone that requires an ugly case to get around it.

If you are not fussed about having lots of apps but want something that is at least as well made as the iPhone and with just as good hardware specs but costs a lot less, then get the Wave S8500.

I think the Nexus is a has-been and I don't know a lot about the E10, except it's got 'Sony' on it which for me is an instant no-go. A bit of Googling reveals it is not very good:

http://www.androiddeals.net/sony-ericsson-xperia-x10-android-unlocked-cell-phone-white/

The Wave for me was the best bet. Very good value in terms of the hardware you get for your money and a phone that does everything well. One day there might even be apps available to go with it, which would just be a bonus.

Advertisement