Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Chatpad - is it any good?

• 19-07-2010 3:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭

Thinking of getting one, but is it something that's used that much?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Thinking of getting one, but is it something that's used that much?

Well do you find yourself typing much?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

never bothered with them, usually have my laptop handy or nearby if i want to sent messages or anything, its jsut annoying sending message on the xbox interface, but very rarely i do it, if i have to i just use the meggage centre xbox.com

if you type a lot getit!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I have one and I barely use it to be honest, not really worth it, unless you use MSN messenger a lot, which I dont anymore...

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Undead

I have one, used it like twice. Its much easier to just use the iPhone app or xbox.com to send messages, but echoing everyone else, if you type alot, it would be worth getting. Hell, you can have mine! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Undead wrote: »
    I have one, used it like twice. Its much easier to just use the iPhone app or xbox.com to send messages, but echoing everyone else, if you type alot, it would be worth getting.

Hang on hang on hang on, an iPhone xbox app? Do tell more!
    Undead wrote: »
    Hell, you can have mine! :p

Really??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

you can also use any USB keyboard :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Trevor451 wrote: »
    you can also use any USB keyboard :)

Aaaa very handy to know.

Whats this i hear about an iphone app?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭grimm2005

I have the chatpad and I find it quite handy as I use Messanger a lot. It also brings up a little chat box instead of the usual xbox guide menu when chatting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Hang on hang on hang on, an iPhone xbox app? Do tell more!

Really??
    Aaaa very handy to know.

Whats this i hear about an iphone app?

http://www.tuaw.com/2009/12/01/xbox-live-app-for-iphone/ :)

There might be more then one but thats the one a friend has

Advertisement