Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limbo

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Perhaps its his body on the ground that the ladder broke and killed him and now he is stuck in Limbo. and she was kneeling by his body. May also explain why she sits up as if she was scared by something as in he was the ghost

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I agree with Grumpypants here, when I saw it I instantly thought the same.

Near smashed the controller trying to time the last bit :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

stuck on part with gravity on top and bottom you have a box and ya need to get up two ledges before continuing any help? missing something here:mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,478 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

stuck on part with gravity on top and bottom you have a box and ya need to get up two ledges before continuing any help? missing something here:mad:
    There's another box to the left of the elevator, above the machine gun. Use the crate you already have, move it over to the elevator and push it onto the roof of the elevator to give you the height boost you need to hope over to it. You then have to play with gravity to get the box out of it's little corner.
    Pretty sure that's how you do it.

nice one that was confusin me big time

• Advertisement

There's another box to the left of the elevator, above the machine gun. Use the crate you already have, move it over to the elevator and push it onto the roof of the elevator to give you the height boost you need to hope over to it. You then have to play with gravity to get the box out of it's little corner.
    Pretty sure that's how you do it.

Confess having to resort to a solution for that one too, only 2 puzzles that drove me to peeking ,
    I had spotted both boxes, no way I would have copped on to how to get the box on the left over the hump so to speak

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Just finished this tonight, great little game. I really enjoyed every minute of it. Some of the later puzzles were quite difficult

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Downloaded it this morning and was actually impressed with it. Can be tricky enough at times, but makes you think outside the box. I am at the bit were you need to put on the water pump and get the box up one ladder and then to the next, can't get past it............yet. How do you know what chapter your on?

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    Downloaded it this morning and was actually impressed with it. Can be tricky enough at times, but makes you think outside the box. I am at the bit were you need to put on the water pump and get the box up one ladder and then to the next, can't get past it............yet. How do you know what chapter your on?

quit to the menu, and go to play, replay chapter and count which one your are on , I say count as they are not numbered in game.

finished it today great great game well worth the 1200!!

now the achievements any advice? got the 100 point one for completing but any advice for the rest of them?

• Advertisement

now the achievements any advice? got the 100 point one for completing but any advice for the rest of them?

Depends, I would say replay and look for them but some of the ones I did already where next to impossible to spot, and actually harder to do than the main game puzzles, as you have no Idea where they are, and often they cannot be seen in the normal path of play. Google them no one will call you a sissy for cheating in this case :p

calex71 wrote: »
    Depends, I would say replay and look for them but some of the ones I did already where next to impossible to spot, and actually harder to do than the main game puzzles, as you have no Idea where they are, and often they cannot be seen in the normal path of play. Google them no one will call you a sissy for cheating in this case :p
    lol thats like saying noone will call you a sissy ray you sissy lol

lol thats like saying noone will call you a sissy ray you sissy lol

Well they will be calling me one too ;)

No way I;d have got them with out a guide :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭-=al=-

yeah theres some achievements you just cant get without knowing what your doing or trying absolutly every possiblity of everything in each puzzle

-=al=- wrote: »
    yeah theres some achievements you just cant get without knowing what your doing or trying absolutly every possiblity of everything in each puzzle

True, but then theres out side the box and then there's Limbo :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Anyone going to try getting the achievement for beat the game in one sitting and in less than 5 deaths?

Surely this is nearly impossible, as a lot of the traps near the end as tough as hell.

Re: The ending
    I never spotted the body on the ground, I thought that he and his sister continued the escape via the ladder, as it was broken, I thought they obviously went up it. But if there is a body on the ground, who knows what it means.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Here is a link to a video, it will show you were all the eggs are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭previous user

So you can buy this on xbox live? I was waiting for it to come out in the shops.

So you can buy this on xbox live? I was waiting for it to come out in the shops.

Only available on live.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

played the demo and enjoyed it but it's not convinced me to part with 1200 points. I'll be waiting on a DOTW on this one as I have about 4 XBLA to be completing anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭HxGH

This looks great!

I sure hope it doesn't mess up the plot Inception even more so :rolleyes: (JK)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Haha, thread ressurection! I said that I wouldn't spend full price on this, but with the 800 point rebate if you spend 2400 (Limbo and Tomb Raider) the effective price is 800.

Finished it quite quickly (as did everybody), but didn't really find the puzzles as difficult as in Braid. I died enough times though.

This is a great game, and moreover, a unique game, which as many people as possible should play.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭bytesize

Just finished it myself recently and LOVED it. Too bad I didn't wait to buy it later as I bought about 9 games last month and this month they have that stupid rebate offer on. Fuming I am.

Anyway, going to leave this for a while and play in the near future to try get all eggs and achievements. Shank is next.

Advertisement