Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12 Business cards

Options
  • 19-07-2010 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi,

i need to print 12 business cards back and front but can only find printworks who do a minimum of 100 cards at a time. Anyone know of anywhere i can get these in Dublin or online?

Cheers
    Basicilly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

You could replicate the design on an A4 page a get that printed onto card or something. Get that 1 page printed and cut it when you get home?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 aja72

There are many printworks in Dublin. I suggest you J.J. Lalor Limited. This is very famous printworks in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Basicilly wrote: »
    Hi,

i need to print 12 business cards back and front but can only find printworks who do a minimum of 100 cards at a time. Anyone know of anywhere i can get these in Dublin or online?

Cheers
    Basicilly

Call The Type Bureau, Merrion Square. 01-6760022

They should be more than happy to accommodate. I asked Gerry in there a while ago "whats the minimum run you'll print?" he said "One".

We both laughed!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

can get 50 back and front for £12 from http://uk.moo.com,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Aphex Triplet

These guys are doing 100 free if you pay for the postage. Any high street digital printer will probably print as few as one. It'd be an expensive business card though without the economies of scale! Vista do free cards too but their logo is on the back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

why 12?

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Noodleworm

your office program may be able to do that, and print onto special business card paper.

heck you could just make it into an image and use image print options to put 12 copies on a sheet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Eoinite

moo.com are giving 10 free business cards... you don't even have to pay for postage.

http://uk.moo.com/partner/sample

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 inmateresource

Hello,

I am sure you have already seen silk business cards or simply called “silk cards” somewhere. I am referring to those color business cards that are laminated with a silky-smooth, matte finish and printed on 10-16pt heavy card stock, depending on how thick you want your cards to be. Silk cards are the top choice for many because thesebusiness cards do not only look professional and classy. They are also tear and water resistant. Silk actually refers to a special laminate finish that is applied to a full color business card or postcard. If you think that the silky matte finish is boring, you can actually choose from different upgrades to further enhance the appearance of yourbusiness cards . For example, you may add rounded corners or colored foil stamping to the design. In addition, you can also add highlights by having raised spot UV or spot gloss on yoursilk business cards.

Thanks

Advertisement