Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Olympia Question

Options
  • 19-07-2010 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭

Hiya,

I know in small medium sized venues there is an 18+ age limit. I know in some gigs in the Olympia it is and it says it on ticketmsaters site. When it doesn't and it doesn't say it on the ticket is the bar closed? It's just an all ages gig? Any help appreciated. I've bought Tickets for Paul Weller and Robert Plant and it doesn't say it on tickets or ticketmaster site so I'm sure i will be ok? Any help greatly appreciated!

Ciarán.

EDIT: There has been alot of these kinds of threads lately. Don't think any on Olympia.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

CiaranK wrote: »
    Hiya,

I know in small medium sized venues there is an 18+ age limit. I know in some gigs in the Olympia it is and it says it on ticketmsaters site. When it doesn't and it doesn't say it on the ticket is the bar closed? It's just an all ages gig? Any help appreciated. I've bought Tickets for Paul Weller and Robert Plant and it doesn't say it on tickets or ticketmaster site so I'm sure i will be ok? Any help greatly appreciated!

Ciarán.

The bar will be open unless it says so explicitly on the tickets that it's a non alcoholic gig. The Olympia has bouncers at all 4 of it's bars who will check id when you try to enter them.

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭CiaranK

Dermo wrote: »
    The bar will be open unless it says so explicitly on the tickets that it's a non alcoholic gig. The Olympia has bouncers at all 4 of it's bars who will check id when you try to enter them.

Thanks. I have no interest in drinking in the bar, I just want to see the music. So once I don't go into the bar I should be fine.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement