If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic TX-P42G20 quote?

Options
  • 19-07-2010 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭

Hey guys...

Can someone get in touch via PM and give me an idea on this? I have been shopping around and would like to get an idea of price before looking to the UK (I have a van and travel there frequently, but am Dublin-based).

Thanks,

C.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

consultech wrote: »
    Hey guys...

Can someone get in touch via PM and give me an idea on this? I have been shopping around and would like to get an idea of price before looking to the UK (I have a van and travel there frequently, but am Dublin-based).

Thanks,

C.

C,

many thanks for the post & apologies for the delay getting back to you - The TXP42G20 is now just £799.95 (and our price includes a free 5 year warranty from Panasonic) - we will deliver it to you for just £19.95 to Dublin as well...(but we would love to see you in the shop :D)

Keep me posted if we can assist in any way or if you would like me to pop one into reserved for you,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

Hi John,

Thanks very much for the info.

Would you also have the g15 (same size) in stock by any chance? If so, how much is this?

Thanks,

C.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

The G15 is one that we did stock previously.

I can still get them and I am waiting for Panasonic to come back to me with a price.

I'll drop you a line when I get a price.

Cheers

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.