Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mobile phone reception

Options
  • 19-07-2010 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

I live on the Delvin road in Mullingar and i find the vodafone mobile phone reception very bad. Could anyone tell me what the O2 reception is like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭coillcam

There can be a number of variables with reception issues.

Handset, signal obstruction etc...

In lakepoint park and rathconnell fwiw, my meteor has a weak signal but my Dad on o2 has no issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭ressem

Are you interested in telephone reception or 3G data reception?

Comreg have a site at
    http://www.askcomreg.ie/mobile/siteviewer.273.LE.asp
    which tells you where the nearest mobile masts are, which carrier they belong to and what services they provide.

Based on that though Vodafone should have fairly good coverage on that road close to the town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 kodger

i am youre neighbour....and i have no problem with vodafone...what you should do maybe is invest in a good phone....

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭coolguy

kodger wrote: »
    i am youre neighbour....and i have no problem with vodafone...what you should do maybe is invest in a good phone....

thanks flexi kodger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 kodger

coolguy wrote: »
    thanks flexi kodger
    no probs planet murf....coolguy....

• Advertisement
Advertisement