Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 stefkeh

yeah tried the default engineer code 1010 but to no avail.. have tried removing the battery of the main control board and boot it up but that also didn't work to reset it

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

No easy solution I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Call Pat

Hi There.

Im looking For an Engineers manual for an Aritech CS2512 alarm System.
    Im Doing Up a House at present with this system installed, owner cannot remember user code or eng code, just wondering can this panel be factory reset.

Thanks in Advance
    Call Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 11,685 ✭✭✭✭altor

Call Pat wrote: »
    Hi There.

Im looking For an Engineers manual for an Aritech CS2512 alarm System.
    Im Doing Up a House at present with this system installed, owner cannot remember user code or eng code, just wondering can this panel be factory reset.

Thanks in Advance
    Call Pat

Sent you a P.M re the manual.

The system would need to reset by an engineer as there is no link to allow it on that system.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 1234ADLK

Hi All,

I have this panel in my house that I bought a few months back and the owner said it hadnt been working lately. anyhow I did nothing with it and a few days ago an electrician cut one of the cables while doing another job..... the alarm wnt off and I had no idea how to turn it off so we ended up flicking off the trip switch and removing the backup battery from the alarm cabinet and waited for the battery in the external box to die.

Now I want to re-enable it but i dont want the thing going off if I reconnect the panel battery and flick the trip switch to give the panel power again. I have the manual and the old code the previous house owner used.
    Can anyone tell me the steps to get this back up and running?

The model has the date 1999 and rev3 printed on it if that helps....

Thanks in advance

• Advertisement

1234ADLK wrote: »
    Hi All,

I have this panel in my house that I bought a few months back and the owner said it hadnt been working lately. anyhow I did nothing with it and a few days ago an electrician cut one of the cables while doing another job..... the alarm wnt off and I had no idea how to turn it off so we ended up flicking off the trip switch and removing the backup battery from the alarm cabinet and waited for the battery in the external box to die.

Now I want to re-enable it but i dont want the thing going off if I reconnect the panel battery and flick the trip switch to give the panel power again. I have the manual and the old code the previous house owner used.
    Can anyone tell me the steps to get this back up and running?

The model has the date 1999 and rev3 printed on it if that helps....

Thanks in advance

Reconnecting the cable should fix the issue, may have being the cable for the bell that was cut. Reconnect the battery plus turn back on the mains. Enter the user code to disarm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 1234ADLK

altor wrote: »
    Reconnecting the cable should fix the issue, may have being the cable for the bell that was cut. Reconnect the battery plus turn back on the mains. Enter the user code to disarm.

Thanks for the reply....

It was not the bell cable that was cut I know that for certain... myself and the electrician tried for ages to disarm it after reconnecting each of the small wires in the cable.

We managed it somehow by putting a screwdriver across the LK1 on the PCB as there was no jumper on it and then entering the code.

I am just wondering should there always be a jumper across LK1?

Thanks for the help...

1234ADLK wrote: »

Thanks for the reply....

It was not the bell cable that was cut I know that for certain... myself and the electrician tried for ages to disarm it after reconnecting each of the small wires in the cable.

We managed it somehow by putting a screwdriver across the LK1 on the PCB as there was no jumper on it and then entering the code.

I am just wondering should there always be a jumper across LK1?

Thanks for the help...

Yes, if this link is not fitted the system will revert to factory settings when the power is removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 quophil

Hi

Can I get an engineer's manual for the HKC Quantum 70? I have the user manual but I need the engineer's manual....

Thanks

Phil

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PMing you that now..;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 marconi6

Hi All

Would it be possible for someone to please pm me the engineering manual and access code for a phonewatch ITI Concord
    panel.

Many thanks in advance.

M

PMed you that.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 robglas

Hi,

Could someone send the the engineer manual for the Astec 63 alarm please?

Many thanks in advance.
    Rob

Sent you that..

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Kazzehh

Hi

Could I please have an installation manual for the HKC Quantum 70? I have the user manual but I need the installation manual.

Thanks

Kazzehh wrote: »
    Hi

Could I please have an installation manual for the HKC Quantum 70? I have the user manual but I need the installation manual.

Thanks

Sent you a P.M

• Registered Users Posts: 4 danjoy7

Looking for engineer manual for astec alarm????

I sent you that manual. For future reference please do not use the report post feature to request manuals. Also try to be patient, there is no need to post across multiple threads.
    Having said that, if you need any help you know where we are.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 finnyj

Hello,
    Would any one happen to have a copy of an old hkc engineering manual. It's for a 610 panel.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mastadont

Hi everyone.

Just moved in to a house and there is ASTEC alarm system a bit in trouble. Went to company internet site and got only Manual Instruction but can't get Astec System - Installation Manual PDF because its under password. Could anyone sent me a digital copy of this manual instruction?
    Thank you.

• Advertisement

finnyj wrote: »
    Hello,
    Would any one happen to have a copy of an old hkc engineering manual. It's for a 610 panel.
    Thanks.

PMed you that.:)

mastadont wrote: »
    Hi everyone.

Just moved in to a house and there is ASTEC alarm system a bit in trouble. Went to company internet site and got only Manual Instruction but can't get Astec System - Installation Manual PDF because its under password. Could anyone sent me a digital copy of this manual instruction?
    Thank you.

Sent you that. If you need any help give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mastadont

Great stuff.
    Thank you.

Your welcome. Let us know how you get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lainepet

KoolKid wrote: »
    Sent you those manuals. If you need any help you know where to find us.

Would it be possible to send this one to me too? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 knytha

I think I have the same alarm in the house I have just moved into. It started to go off every so often tonight. Any idea how to disable the alarm and then change the battery? I am looking for the manual as well. Thanks for your help.

Marek

Sent you them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 knytha

KoolKid wrote: »
    Sent you them.
    Thank you for that. It looks like the model i have. For the moment the probblem is that it went off when unarmed, so i presume it's the battery. Any idea how to disable the alarm completely? So at least we can get some slepp before buying new battery;)
    Once again thank you for your express reply.

Marek

There are many things that activate the alarm when it's not set. What displays when you disarm it after it activates?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭mickjohnlong

Hi does anyone have a Europlex signet gsm manual

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement