Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

lainepet wrote: »
    Would it be possible to send this one to me too? Thanks.

Which manual are you looking for
    Hi does anyone have a Europlex signet gsm manual

PMing you that now.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

Hi Folks,
    Would very much appreciate then engineer manual for a HKC Securewatch please. Have a battery fault and will be following instructions on other threads but would still like to have it in front of me.
    Thanks,
    Disco
    KoolKid wrote: »
    Sent you that. .

any chance of getting the manuals for the hkc as well?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Sent you that. ...

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭MB1380

Hi, any chance i could get the engineers manual for a HKC SW-812 ?

Thanks!

Pmed you that. ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭MB1380

Pmed you that. ..

Cheers!

You're welcome. Any problems give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sbarcea_bogdan

Sent you that via PM.
    If you need any help with it give us a shout.
    Hi, could you please send me the technical manual of the Siemens SPC4320? Since the Siemens products are quite expensive, I would like to take a look before buying...
    Thanks a lot!

PMed you that. If you need any more information give me a shout.
    Also shop around. SPC panels are not much dearer than others. If your looking at the 4320 buy it in kit for with the keypad & pace fobs. It works out cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sbarcea_bogdan

Thanks for the tip!

• Advertisement

No bother. If you need any help give me a shout.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Stinky45

Hi Everyone

New to this forum...is it possible to request the installation manual for the HKC Quantum 70 pdf.
    If I'm in the wrong place...appreciate your help...thanks in advance

PMed you that...;)
    Any problems give us a shout

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Stinky45

Many thanks...received:)

Your welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mikisz

We just moved into a new house and although i was given codes, I don't seem to get along with our Europlex Verifier 24. The User's Manual is in Flamish so it is not much use. I would apreciate and English User's Manual and an Engineer's manual too since the master code does not seem to work either, so i need to reset the whole shebang.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,685 ✭✭✭✭altor

mikisz wrote: »
    We just moved into a new house and although i was given codes, I don't seem to get along with our Europlex Verifier 24. The User's Manual is in Flamish so it is not much use. I would apreciate and English User's Manual and an Engineer's manual too since the master code does not seem to work either, so i need to reset the whole shebang.

Sent you a P.M

• Registered Users Posts: 6 robertsirl

Would appreciate then engineer manual for a HKC Securewatch please. New house

• Registered Users Posts: 11,685 ✭✭✭✭altor

robertsirl wrote: »
    Would appreciate then engineer manual for a HKC Securewatch please. New house

Sent you a P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭janja

Would anyone have the engineer manual for the hkc sw 1070 also the dtv dialer
    Would really appreciate the help
    Janja

• Advertisement

janja wrote: »
    Would anyone have the engineer manual for the hkc sw 1070 also the dtv dialer
    Would really appreciate the help
    Janja

Sent you that.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭heffo500

Anyone got the Itech Horizon Manual?

Its this one: http://ukpanels.com/forum1/showthread.php?tid=5559

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Wiffles

Hi, i have a scopetronic Home Guard alarm installed. It sends us SMS alerts whenever our alarm goes off which is great, but it also sends our elderly neighbour the same alerts & as we have a fault in our alarm at the moment these alerts are waking our neighbour at all hours of the night. Can you tell me is there anyway to remove my neighbours number from getting these alerts? Thank you.

What sort of dialler is installed?

Hi Koolkid, how do i find out what the dialler is...sorry i am totally clueless.

Is there any make or model on it. ? If not can you post a picture of it.

Hi Koolkid i don't have a pic to hand but have the below if any help: HOmeguard 199 19877 Scopetronic. It also says Europlex on it & marked BS4737....does any of that help or make sense?

Is that on the panel or the dialler?
    Homeguard is the make of the alarm panel . Is the dialler inside the panel or in separate housing?

Hi Koolkid the dialler is inside the panel, it is a grey box with EUROPLEX worded up the top and then the dialler buttons are in the middle.

• Advertisement

And is there any model number on that Digi?
    Did the installer not leave you any manual on it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement