Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ScaryGuy

Hi! Hoping to get the engineering manual for the HKC Secure Watch Panel, and default engineering code(s).

I just moved into a new house... Previous owner claimed not to know alarm code. I want to reset it myself if possible.

Thanks in advance!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PMed you that manual.
    If you need any help with it you know where we are.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 va11anceh

Hi there,
    Any chance you could PM me the full installers manual for the HKC SW-1070.
    Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 11,685 ✭✭✭✭altor

va11anceh wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Any chance you could PM me the full installers manual for the HKC SW-1070.
    Thanks in advance

Sent you a P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 gs1

Hi can you please send Engg manual of HKC SW1070 and GSM-Q PLEASE
    Thanks in Advance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

i just thought it would be proper i posted in this thread. that is all

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

gs1 wrote: »
    Hi can you please send Engg manual of HKC SW1070 and GSM-Q PLEASE
    Thanks in Advance

PMed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭daffy_duc

Hi, could you please send me the installation/engineer manual for the Aritech CS350
    The more technical, the better :-)
    Thanks

daffy_duc wrote: »
    Hi, could you please send me the installation/engineer manual for the Aritech CS350
    The more technical, the better :-)
    Thanks

Sent you a P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mcguinnxx

Hi, have the above alarm installed and have to replace the battery. Does anyone know where I could get the engineers installation manual for this. Thanks in advance

• Advertisement

PMing you that manual now. Any problems give us a shout.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mcguinnxx

Koolkid, Got it. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 DJW22

Hi. Could I get a copy of the HKC SecureWatch installation/engineers manual please?

Thanks

PMed you that manual.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 CCMYPLAYMATE

Hello layman here is there a way of omitting two zones at once or ommitting upstairs windows if and leave through the front door !!! Probbably a stupid question but thought id throw it out any way

There is , depending on the system you have.
    Please start a new thread for this including information on the make and model of your panel.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭ShanE90

Hi I'm looking for the installer/engineers Manual for the HKC 1070

Cheers Shane

Sent you that. ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Could I get the manual for a HKC Quantum 70?

PMed yoy that..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Thank you very much!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tommyb3527

Hi,

Looking for Engineer/Installation manual for Aritech CS235.
    Can this panel be defaulted without current User/Engineer code?

Thanks.

Tommyb3527 wrote: »
    Hi,

Looking for Engineer/Installation manual for Aritech CS235.
    Can this panel be defaulted without current User/Engineer code?

Thanks.

You would need an engineer to default this system.

PMed you that.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tommyb3527

Thanks Altor and KoolKid

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Call Pat wrote: »
    Hi There

Just wondering Would Anyone Have an installers/engineers Manual for an old Scopetronic Europlex Homeguard Alarm system.
    Thanks in Advance.

Call Pat
    I would like a copy of this aswell. New house old alarm, I think I have defaulted it using lk1 but now have no idea how to set it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 gargar73

hi does any have the hkc securewatch installation manual 8/12 ,i still have my user manual but lost the installation guide ,i would be greatful for any help
    thanks gar

PMed you that

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Just wondering Would Anyone Have an installers/engineers Manual for an old Scopetronic Europlex Homeguard Alarm system.
    Thanks in Advance.

• Advertisement

There's a few variation of them. I PMed you a few manuals that will help you. Any problems give me a shout.;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement