Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gyppo

Long shot, and sorry to mods if this is not appropriate -
    Anyone have drivers for XP for a 3RDVR Technologies gold DVR??

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Never came across them . Do you have a link to those DVRs? Whats the drivers for does it connect to the PC or is it remote viewing software your looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Davidbuck

Hi I am looking for the installion manual for the astec 63 DV thanks

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Sent you that after your first post.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 NewGrad

Hi,

does anyone have an engineer's manual and the engineer's codes for a HKC SecureWatch SW-812.

I need to setup text messages in the event of an alarm.

Regards and thanks,
    Chris.

Sent you that. If you need any help you know where we are.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 NewGrad

That was quick. Thanks KoolKid.

Your welcome. I hope it helps.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

Anyone got the manuals for the Aritech quick bridge and the sensors that go with it, have one that's not reporting any issues, but one sensor keeps setting the alarm off, pretty sure it's battery related, but want to check all the settings, as the company that put it in are no longer trading, and the main panel had to be defaulted back to factory a while ago due to not being able to get the engineer code. Want to check what is connected to what, but no info about the Aritech at all.
    Also want to check exactly how the sensors are configured, as there's been some guntering done internally, but I can't tell exactly what.

Thanks

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,685 ✭✭✭✭altor

Anyone got the manuals for the Aritech quick bridge and the sensors that go with it, have one that's not reporting any issues, but one sensor keeps setting the alarm off, pretty sure it's battery related, but want to check all the settings, as the company that put it in are no longer trading, and the main panel had to be defaulted back to factory a while ago due to not being able to get the engineer code. Want to check what is connected to what, but no info about the Aritech at all.
    Also want to check exactly how the sensors are configured, as there's been some guntering done internally, but I can't tell exactly what.

Thanks

Sent you a P.M.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MonaghanK

Hello. Can I request the Engineer manual for the HKC SW812, please?

Pmed you that

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭david85

Has anyone a copy of a astec installation manual

Pmed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭yammagamma

hi guys im lookig for a copy of the installation manual for a aritech cs250 ,and another question. this panel was connected up to a alarm monitor company when we were buying the house but as we dont have a landline whats the best gsm dialer to use with it ,?? thanks in advance

PMing you those manuals now.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭yammagamma

thanks koolkid. .

No bother. If you need any help with it you know where we are.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Brusna

Hi Guys

Could I get the Engineers manual for the HKC Quantum 70 please.

• Advertisement

PMing you that now.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Brusna

Thanks Koolkid, much appreciated.

Your welcome. If you have any questions you know where we are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 thanasis

Hi, where can i find the installers Manual for the HKC 1070 ?

Sent you that via PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭DaveCol

Hi,

Just wondering if you could pm me the engineers manual for an Astec 63D alarm.

Thanks

PMing you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭fullerand

Hi there, I'd like to get the Engineer's manual for the HKC Quantum 70 alarm please. Thank you

PMed you that manual.
    Any problems give us a shout.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭fullerand

Fab, thanks for the quick response KoolKid.

From looking at it, it seems that the installation engineer left the unit with minimal rights similar to other users on here - I can't access the User Menu or Manager Menu. I'll ask the guy to come back to make these available to us.

Would it be unusual for us to request the Engineer Code from him?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement