Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

No not unusual.
    If he doesn't want to disclose the code ask him to change it to one you choose while he's there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 matt1972laois

Hi everyone,
    I am looking for the Installation/Engineer manual for an Aritech CS250 Alarm system.
    It is made by GE Interlogix and is in a GPS case.
    I removed the system from my old house and was going to install it again but don't have the engineers code.
    I know the default code but the original installer must have changed it to protect the system.
    Is there a way to default the panel back to standard?
    The only manuals I can find online seem to be for the American system which is not the same.
    I don't want to call the original alarm company as he will say I should not have removed it and will charge again for installing.
    Also don't want to name him here. (Tullamore based)
    Thanks for any help.
    Matt

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Hi sent you a PM with those manuals. Hope they help. Remember any installer would be able to reset this panel for you. Also if you want to PM me the name of the company I'll see if I can source any codes for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 matt1972laois

Hi KoolKid,
    Thanks for the fast reply, really appreciated.
    Sent you a PM with the original Installers name.
    Thanks, Matt

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭paulb79

hi just wondering if anyone has an astec engineers manual need to change a few bits to my alarm but its been a while thanks

• Advertisement

Sent you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭paulb79

thanks koolkid

Your welcome. Any problems you know where to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭ryange

Hi Koolkid, Would you have a link for the Astec 49 installation/ engineer manual. I have the user manual but is not much good. Thanks. Any idea what part or model sensors I can replace faulty Astec ones with.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,685 ✭✭✭✭altor

ryange wrote: »
    Hi Koolkid, Would you have a link for the Astec 49 installation/ engineer manual. I have the user manual but is not much good. Thanks. Any idea what part or model sensors I can replace faulty Astec ones with.

Sent you a P.M. re the manual.

Any global sensors can be used to replace the sensors on the Astec system.
    If you are adding contacts (Front door or window contacts) you will need resistors so the panel see the contacts correctly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭The_Chap

Hi folks,
    Any chance of a copy of the engineer manual for the Astec 63DV - I would like to setup the phonelink for a UPC line

thanks in advance

Andy

PMed you that manual. Any problems you know where we are.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Looking for install manual for Quantum 70 please

Pmed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mcguinty

Hello im looking for user/engineer manual for seimens spc 4320

Sent you a PM with that manual.
    Any problems give us a shout.
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 banjomac

can anyone help looking for manual for itec horizon panal its an old alarm and the manuals got lost

• Registered Users Posts: 11 conor o brien

Hi folks, I am looking for the full installers manual for the hkc sw 1070, if any one could help out it would be appreciated.

I PMed you that manual Conor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭joeperry

Hi, does anyone have the power max visonic express manual please?

• Advertisement

joeperry wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone have the power max visonic express manual please?

Sent you a P.M.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭joeperry

altor wrote: »
    Sent you a P.M.

Hi, pm sent thanks!

joeperry wrote: »
    Hi, pm sent thanks!

Your welcome, any other problems let us know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 closee

Hi, I'm looking for a manual for the verifier 24 Europlex alarm unit. I started getting a battery problem message and beeping overnight last night. Going to change the battery but would appreciate the manuals in case anything defaults on me. Thanks.

I PMed you those manuals.
    If you need any help you know where we are.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 closee

KoolKid wrote: »
    I PMed you those manuals.
    If you need any help you know where we are.;)

Thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 13 banjomac

still looking for manuals for chubb connect horizon panel any help would gratefull thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jbshn

Hi anyone, where can i get a copy of the HKC safe and secure installation / engineering manual? need to change parts set b to sligtly different configuration to part set A.
    and also the default access code to something unique.

PMed you that.
    If you need any help let us know.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 ctd77

Hi I have a scopetronic alarm in my house and I'm getting tamper and panic faults. I know that this is an old alarm now, but I'd like to try and fix it rather than get a new one. Has anyone got an engineers manual or a wiring diagram for the panel? I'm thinking about jumpering out the zones until I find the faulty zone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement