Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Hi I PMed you that manual.
    Hope that helps.
    Any problems you know where we are.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I don't suppose anyone has the installation manual for an ancient Itec Meridian 2? Google suggests it may be a copy of the Aritech CP32 if that helps?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭pduffy50

Hi Folks, looking for a copy of the HKC SecureWatch installation/engineers manual?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Banjo wrote: »
    I don't suppose anyone has the installation manual for an ancient Itec Meridian 2? Google suggests it may be a copy of the Aritech CP32 if that helps?

I,ve nothing on them I'm afraid.
    If you need help with anything in particular start a thread & we'll see what we can do for you.
    pduffy50 wrote: »
    Hi Folks, looking for a copy of the HKC SecureWatch installation/engineers manual?

PMed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭pduffy50

Thanks KoolKid :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

KoolKid wrote: »
    I,ve nothing on them I'm afraid.
    If you need help with anything in particular start a thread & we'll see what we can do for you.

Thanks for looking anyway. I think If i get far enough that i need help, more than a thread what I'll need is a big ladder and a hammer to shut that f'ing bell up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭SemperFidelis

Hi, I'm looking for the manual for the Siemens SPC 5320

PMed you that manual.
    Any problems give us a shout.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭SemperFidelis

Thanks, I'm sure I'll have plenty

• Registered Users Posts: 45 555

Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone could point me at a copy of the HKC SecureWatch installation/engineers manual?

• Advertisement

PMed you that manual. If you need any help give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 555

Thanks. Really appreciate that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jbshn

many thanks Koolkid.appreciate your help

Your welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Willieor1

Hi by any chance would anyone have an installation manual for Hkc quantam 70.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5 SkyBlueRed

Would anyone have a manual for a Gemini P1632 alarm panel or could pm me how to default engineer code. Cheers in advance.

Willieor1 wrote: »
    Hi by any chance would anyone have an installation manual for Hkc quantam 70.
    Cheers

PMed you that.
    SkyBlueRed wrote: »
    Would anyone have a manual for a Gemini P1632 alarm panel or could pm me how to default engineer code. Cheers in advance.

Sent you a PM. Not sure if its what your looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Willieor1

PMed you that.

Cheers Koolkid , appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 5 SkyBlueRed

Cheers Koolkid.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Jinni

Hi

Would it be possible to get a copy of installation/engineers manual for an Aritech CS350 alarm system please.

Thanks.

• Advertisement

PMed you that manual.

Disconnect terminals 18 & 19 & wire a short length of cable across from one to the other.

Gotcha, will try that, will have to be tomorrow now.

Many thanks again.

Disconnect terminals 18 & 19 & wire a short length of cable across from one to the other.

Disconnected 18 & 19, put a small piece of wire to both ends of 18 & 19 and reconnected, switched mains back on, now unable to set alarm as its showing open zone 3, went and undone above but still showing open zone 3 and cannot set alarm.

What am I not doing correctly?

Or am I misinterpreting exactly what you mean when disconnecting terminals 18 & 19?

Thanks

Did you disturb any of the connections into zone 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭finnigan

Hi, I need to reset a scoptronic home guard.

Could anyway he send me an engineers installation guide please.

I've no idea how to reprogram one of these panels.

Cheers.

I PMed you that manual.
    Any problems give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭finnigan

Cheers koolkid :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Hstearn

I have just bought a house with an HKC610 V2.1 alarm fitted. Does anyone have a user manual, installer manual and the engineers code for this alarm please?

I PMed you those manuals. The engineer code would usually be changed by the installer. But the default codes are 1111 & 4567.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Hstearn

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement