Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

OT posts moved to here.
    Please keep this thread for manual requests.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 jp 1000

hi
    im looking for a installation manual for a hkc 6/10 my brother got the alarm from an old house that upgraded its system. i would like to put it in my garage, but i have no codes or manual.

thanks in advance

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PMed you that..

• Registered Users Posts: 7 jp 1000

KoolKid wrote: »
    PMed you that..

thanks for the quick reply

thanks

Your welcome. If you need any help you know where we are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 BuzzLightSaber

Hi folks,
    Could anyone help me with a link to the ASTEC 63d installation / service manual??

Thanks a million

PMed you that..;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Johndle

Hi All New to this So be gentle with me

Have an Aritech CD91/2/148

Same keypad as shown on CD72/95

I am presuming CD72/95 manual will suit it ???

Any idea what engineers code would be and
    is there a engineers manual available ???

Thanks Guys

JohnD

I PMed you those manuals.
    If you need any help you know where we are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Johndle

Hey KK

Thanks so Much
    Really Appreciated

JohnD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 collywob86

Hi I'm looking for a manual for Europlex Identifier if anyone can help me out please?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 collywob86

Got that manual, you're a lifesaver thanks

PMed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭elsparko

looking for the installation manual for the aritec cs450 if anybody could point me in the correct direction? im specifically looking to remove my shed from the list of zones. any help would be much appreciated!

Sent you a PM with that manual.
    You will need the engineer code to programme the zone unused.
    You can also physically remove the zone.
    If you need any help you know where we are.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jonior

Hi, I'm looking for the manual for the Siemens SPC 4320

PMing you that now.
    If you need any help you know where we are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jonior

many thanks it was helpful

Your welcome. If you need any more help you know where we are.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 lyonsm65

Requesting a engineer manual for a Scopetronic homeguard please

• Advertisement

PMed you that manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Hbury

Hi Koolkid, could I ask you for a copy of the Scopetronic engineers manual also please. Same difficulties as previous posters ... Moved to new house with no manual and some difficulties now after replacing doors etc. Many thanks in advance.

PMed you that manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jack000008

Hi there, I'm also looking for the maintenance manual for the Astec 63DV. Changed the backup battery and went into engineering mode to reset alarms but cant get back into operation mode. Considering resetting the alarm and starting fresh. Thanks for your help.

Jack

I sent you a PM with that manual.
    If you need any help you know where we are.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 thebomberhow

would anybody have a copy of a manual for a europlex identifier please

Pming you that now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 laighinlad

Hi there - I'm looking for the user manual for a verifier 24 Europlex alarm unit. It's flashing mains fault and I'm hoping its something small that I can rectify - thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 laighinlad

thanks for the speedy reply KoolKid!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement