Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,685 ✭✭✭✭altor

pacino wrote: »
    Hi Koolkid,
    Could you please PM me with the installation manual for a HKC Securewave 1070?
    Thank you

Sent you that by P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭pacino

altor wrote: »
    Sent you that by P.M.
    Thank you

Pacino

• Registered Users Posts: 11,685 ✭✭✭✭altor

pacino wrote: »
    Thank you

Pacino

Your welcome, any problems give us a shout :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 GCR

Hi All

I have a HKC quantum 70, would anyone have an engineers manual for this?

Cheers

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PMed you that manual.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 GCR

KoolKid wrote: »
    PMed you that manual.

Cheers Thank a million

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Not a problem. I hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 simplybetter

Would anyone be able to send me the engineers manual/install guide for the hkc 1070 - Thanks a million

I PMed you that manual.
    If you need any help give us a shout.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 simplybetter

Thanks a million for that ! And the kind offer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭bakerbhoy

samsung 470.jpg
    Hi
    Can anyone recognise the gsm unit in the photo . I cannot see a manufacturers name on the body. My installer took away the manuals and lost them and despite promising to get /download a manual on numerous occasions has now gone incognito . I need to change preferences and authourised numbers.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Vfourgerry

Hi
    I am looking for the engineers manual/install guide for the Astec 63Dc.I have one of these Alarms needs some work,but cannot get past engineer code.
    Thanks a million, Gerry

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭wer*

Hi,

I have already been PMed the user guide but if anyone has any engineering manuals or details on the Digital Communicator pins I would appreciate it.

Looking to connect an Arduino to the Digi pins to add some intelligence and connectivity

Hi
    I sent you the engineer manual. I'm sorry ,I don't have anything on the digi.
    Hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Samsterdog

Hi there
    Im looking for the engineers manual for an Aritech CS350. I have three tamper errors all of a sudden and not sure whether I can just use the Users manual to clear the errors. Does anybody know please whether 'tamper' errors are always physical problems? it seems odd that they would all appear at the same time - could it be a fuse or something?
    Thanks in advance

I PMed you that manual. It really depends on what the tampers are.
    Powered devices like the external bell could show a tamper if a fuse was blown.
    Anyway have a look over the manual. If you need any more info please start a new thread and we will get you all the help you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Samsterdog

brilliant many thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Rusty.

Hey all.
    Im tryin to help a mate out with an astec alarm.
    He recently moved into a new house with an astec 63dv alarm thats in a powered down state and no codes present.
    Could anyone please send me a link to the installation manual so I can default the panel and see whats happening with it?
    Thanks in advance,
    Dermot.

Sent you that.
    Why can you not access PMs?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Rusty.

My apologies Yes I do have access to PMs.
    I thought I needed a crtain no of posts to have those privileges!

Im gonna go have a look at the alarm in a bit.
    Im sure Ill be back with more q's!
    Thanks very much Koolkid,
    Rusty.
    :cool::cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Dazzy

I'm looking for an installation manual for a HKC Securewatch Alarm. I don't have the model number but it was installed in 2002 - pic of the inside attached.

I've changed telephone provider and I'm trying to figure out where the telephone line is connected so I can route the dialler to the new telephone provider.

Thanks!

I PMed you that manual. Any bother give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Dazzy

Many thanks for that.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

Looking for install manual on HKC 8/12 and ITI 8 wireless add on please. Have the user manual and the menu manual for the panel,

Thanks

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

Hi Steve,
    I sent you that HKC manual. I'm sorry I don't have anything on the other unit.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

Thanks for the manual, that will indeed help, any suggestions on where the ITI manual might be sourced?

Cheers

Steve

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

No worries. I hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭kub

Dazzy wrote: »
    I'm looking for an installation manual for a HKC Securewatch Alarm. I don't have the model number but it was installed in 2002 - pic of the inside attached.

I've changed telephone provider and I'm trying to figure out where the telephone line is connected so I can route the dialler to the new telephone provider.

Thanks!

The digital communicator is fitted just behind the PCB of the panel. It is the unit with the cream plastic cover. It is an Aritech TD8813 if memory serves me correctly.
    You will have to remove the ac connection lead from the pcb, then release the pcb from the top clips and it will drop down.
    This should give you full access to the digi, the telephone connection is on the lower part of the unit which is accessed by removing the philips head screw on the plastic cover.
    Line in is a b, line out is a' b'

• Registered Users Posts: 1 FEB1956

HELLO KOOLKID, WOULD YOU HAVE AN ENGINEERS MANUAL FOR THE VERIFIER 6 PLEASE ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Ceannain

Hi
    Hope someone can help?
    Just got some work done in the house and they disabled the electricity while they were working on it. When they turned it back on the alarm is showing tL. looking back on some of the posts here it says its the tamper lid. Is that like a cover on the alarm panel? Mine doesn't have a ' lid',just a panel with the keyboard on it-totally clueless as you can guess? It probably needs servicing anyway -does anyone do that? Its an old (got it in 1998) Homeguard Scopetronics one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement