Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 jimout

What is the engineer's code for Scopetronic Homeguard ?
    I had a new back up battery fitted and the system reprogrammed and it worked fine.

Then we got another power cut and the alarm would not stop ringing, I thought the new battery would take over, it did not.

Any ideas ?

Jim

• Registered Users Posts: 11,685 ✭✭✭✭altor

jimout wrote: »
    What is the engineer's code for Scopetronic Homeguard ?
    I had a new back up battery fitted and the system reprogrammed and it worked fine.

Then we got another power cut and the alarm would not stop ringing, I thought the new battery would take over, it did not.

Any ideas ?

Jim

01234 is the default engineer code.
    04567 is the default user code.
    You would need to put a meter on the leads to see if the panel is supplying the battery with a charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭3 Dollar Bill

Hi,

The keypad was showing a battery fault for sometime until I opened the panel today to find out the model of the HKC. When I closed back up the panel the battery fault had disappeared, is this normal? I would assume that the battery still needs to be swapped out.

In fear that I will need to reprogram it after taking out the battery, Can someone PM me the engineers and user manuals please.

Thanks

Hi,

The keypad was showing a battery fault for sometime until I opened the panel today to find out the model of the HKC. When I closed back up the panel the battery fault had disappeared, is this normal? I would assume that the battery still needs to be swapped out.

In fear that I will need to reprogram it after taking out the battery, Can someone PM me the engineers and user manuals please.

Thanks

I have sent you the engineers manual.
    Here is a link to the user manual.
    It should not of, only thing I can think of is the battery attachment was loose and you knocked it back to make contact. Just see how it is over the next couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 bennz

deiserebel wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    I am looking for a installation manual for a HKC quantum 70. Just had fitted and seems to be great. just have to sort out the remote activation by app ....

Thanks

Can you pm me that manual please.

• Advertisement

bennz wrote: »
    Can you pm me that manual please.

No Problem, sent you that by P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 abcde_1

Hi I just bought a house from the office of public works it is fitted with a Europlex signet 100 panel and I was hoping to get a copy of the install manual it would be great if somebody could help

abcde_1 wrote: »
    Hi I just bought a house from the office of public works it is fitted with a Europlex signet 100 panel and I was hoping to get a copy of the install manual it would be great if somebody could help

Sent you that by P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Robbie71

Looking for HKC SW 1070 installers manual if possible ?

Robbie71 wrote: »
    Looking for HKC SW 1070 installers manual if possible ?

Sent you that by P.M.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 niftym

I am also trying to configure the Quantum 70 HKC alarm and would be grateful if anybody could give me a link for the installation manual. thanks DD

niftym wrote: »
    I am also trying to configure the Quantum 70 HKC alarm and would be grateful if anybody could give me a link for the installation manual. thanks DD

Sent you that by P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 niftym

Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭fed up sick and tired

Hi,

Would really appreciate the installation/engineer manual for the Astec 63DV, if anyone can help.

Thanks in advance...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sithlordhood

Hi,
    I would much appreciate the installers manual for the Quantum 70 HKC alarm.
    Would be much appreciated!
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭fed up sick and tired

Hi,

Would really appreciate the installation/engineer manual for the Astec 63DV, if anyone can help.

Thanks in advance...

And thank you again, KoolKid. Very grateful to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sithlordhood

Hi,
    I would much appreciate the installers manual for the Quantum 70 HKC alarm.
    Would be much appreciated!
    Thanks

Thanks very much, appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,865 ✭✭✭ozmo

Hi - I'm looking for installer manuals for the following 3 things -

I picked up a whole bunch of alarm equipment at a boot sale and would like to see if its better than my already installed alarm - but I don't know the exact models of anything?

Main Panel: HKC SecureWatch CIE Model 6/10 V7.2 JUN04 Link
    Dialler: HKC 8 Chan SecureWatch - 4 Channel Standalone diallerlink
    Zone Extenders: No identifying marks link

And would you know what "Standalone" here means -ie. does it mean I can remotely access this alarm panel via software? Is there any software available for this old modem do you know?

(oh - I got the main panel user manual mentioned in the first Post - but still looking for the Installer manual if there is one...)

Thanks very much :)

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 2 gooseog

Hello all, newbie to Boards.
    SecureWatch HkC showing "battery fault" on control panel display. I remember opening this panel many moons ago to disable the audio, but that grey matter is long gone. Is there a battery in this panel or is it located in the other box upstairs.?Would appreciate an installation/engineers manual - I have the user version and the engineering code.
    Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭kub

The system battery is in a metal box around the size and shape of a corn flakes box.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 batmon

Installation manual for a Astec 63 intruder alarm panel, anyone ? Please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Fatjimi

I have A HKC AW 8/12 and the HKC GSM-P, I recently had to change sim cards from O2 to Vodafone, (apparently the unit started texting random premium numbers according to O2 customer services and they deactivated the account). When I text the new sim requesting the status it replies with the current status to both my wife's and my phones, but when we try to arm the alarm we get panel communication fail text message back. the only manuals I have are the User Manuel's which are not much help to me. All I have done is just swap sim cards out. I will appreciate any help I can get.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 gooseog

Thank you KoolKid and Kub.
    All went well

Fatjimi wrote: »
    I have A HKC AW 8/12 and the HKC GSM-P, I recently had to change sim cards from O2 to Vodafone, (apparently the unit started texting random premium numbers according to O2 customer services and they deactivated the account). When I text the new sim requesting the status it replies with the current status to both my wife's and my phones, but when we try to arm the alarm we get panel communication fail text message back. the only manuals I have are the User Manuel's which are not much help to me. All I have done is just swap sim cards out. I will appreciate any help I can get.

When you replace the sim you need to down power the unit then power it back up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 gavd2012

Hi would it be possible to get a copy of the engineer manual? My neighbours alarm has reset to default after a power cut and the only way she can arm it is with the default engineer code.

cheers

gavd2012 wrote: »
    Hi would it be possible to get a copy of the engineer manual? My neighbours alarm has reset to default after a power cut and the only way she can arm it is with the default engineer code.

cheers

That is no problem, sent by P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 smithysmitzer

hi can some one send me an engineers/installation manual for a sw 1070 . please and thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,865 ✭✭✭ozmo

Looking for Installation manual for HKC SecureWatch 6/10 please and any HKC Standalone Dialler docs if there is one available- cheers.

“Roll it back”

hi can some one send me an engineers/installation manual for a sw 1070 . please and thank you

Sent you that by P.M.

• Advertisement

ozmo wrote: »
    Looking for Installation manual for HKC SecureWatch 6/10 please and any HKC Standalone Dialler docs if there is one available- cheers.

Sent you a P.M.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement