Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Enjoy.
    If you need any help give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 isthis1used

Howdy all
    Looking for an installation manual for an astec 63dv alarm that my parents have. Going off previous posts here, koolkid seems to be the one to ask so if you don't mind koolkid could I pm you my email for a copy?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,685 ✭✭✭✭altor

Howdy all
    Looking for an installation manual for an astec 63dv alarm that my parents have. Going off previous posts here, koolkid seems to be the one to ask so if you don't mind koolkid could I pm you my email for a copy?

Sent you that by P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 isthis1used

altor wrote: »
    Sent you that by P.M.

Perfect. Thanks a mil.

Perfect. Thanks a mil.

No probs :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭The Sidewards Man

Looking for manual and engineer code for hkc, thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭The Sidewards Man

Model number is HKC GSM Q, thanks.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I sent you a PM with that manual. If you need any help give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Eimhin2014

Hi Koolkid,

Can you send me on the engineers manual for the astec 63 alram.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Eimhin2014

Hi could you send on a copy of the engineer manual please?

• Advertisement

I PMed you that manual.
    If you need any help give us a shout.

PMed you that.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 johnjhurley

Sent you the manual by P. M.

Hi Altor,
    Can you send me installation manual for the HKC securewatch 8/12 also please.
    Thanks
    John

Hi Altor,
    Can you send me installation manual for the HKC securewatch 8/12 also please.
    Thanks
    John

No problem, sent by P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 williemac1

hi

Can someone please send me the engineer manual for the Astec 63DV alarm?

I keep getting faults in a zone, is there an easy way to locate which contact is causing the fault in that zone?

Thanks

williemac1 wrote: »
    hi

Can someone please send me the engineer manual for the Astec 63DV alarm?

I keep getting faults in a zone, is there an easy way to locate which contact is causing the fault in that zone?

Thanks

Sent you that by P.M.

If you keep getting faults in the zone you have a faulty device or devices on that zone. You will need a multimeter to check this.

Remove the resistor from the last device on the zone and connect the wires to the last device. 
    Sometimes the resistor is in the control panel so just remove this and connect the cable ends from that zone to the multimeter.
    Set the meter to 200 Ohms and take a note of the reading.
    Each device you have on that zone you will need to tap 10-20 times plus open and close each contact one by one. If you do connect the meter in series with the last device then make sure you disconnect the zone in the control panel plus any resistors on the loop and join the cable together there.
    After each one, check if the reading has changed. 
    If it does not return to in or around the same value remove that device, join the cables from the alarm circuit together and move on to the next device.
    After this you should have a circuit with a lower resistance value that remains the same after you tap or open any device.
    Replace any faulty devices plus replace the EOL resistor and rewire the zone back into the panel.

With Astec, a global sensor will work as a replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Davyhallam

Hi All, Does any body have a link to installation manual for HKC quantum 70 .Many Thanks in advance.
    Davyhallam

I PMed you that manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Davyhallam

Many Thanks , KooLKid

Your welcome. Any bother give us a shout.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

Could i get a copy of engineers manual please? Thanks in advance

PMed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Hammertime

Hi all,

just starting to install a wireless HKC 1070 alarm. Think I'm on the right track but instructions are poor. Could I get a copy of the engineers manual from someone.
    Thanks in advance for any help.

Hammertime wrote: »
    Hi all,

just starting to install a wireless HKC 1070 alarm. Think I'm on the right track but instructions are poor. Could I get a copy of the engineers manual from someone.
    Thanks in advance for any help.

Sent you that by P.M.

Quicker than an alarm activation,

Cheers Mate

Hammertime wrote: »
    Quicker than an alarm activation,

Cheers Mate

Hahaha thats no problem :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Millford

Hi All!

Could anyone help me with a copy of the engineer/installation manual for the Aritech CD 34

Thanks a mil!

Millford wrote: »
    Hi All!

Could anyone help me with a copy of the engineer/installation manual for the Aritech CD 34

Thanks a mil!

Sent you that by P.M.

Hahaha thats no problem :D

sorry to bother you again, do you have the manual for a HKC 1070 wired alarm. I have 3 wired devices on my system, the SABB, internal echo and a wired PIR. Just looking for directions on adding them. Thanks for your help.

• Advertisement

I sent you that manual. I hope it helps.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement