Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,685 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hi Koolkid,

Any chance you could pm me the manual for the Astec 63DV?

Im having trouble with my alarm, randomly going off, I think its a battery fault,

Kindest
    Nemo

Sent you that by P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Goodfix77

Never got that manual still looking for it if you get it would you send it on to me many thanks

Goodfix77 wrote: »
    Never got that manual still looking for it if you get it would you send it on to me many thanks

What manual?

Goodfix77 wrote: »

Just checked your last posts, I have P.M.ed you the Astec manual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Technofobe

Hi
    Could some kind soul send me an install manual for the HKC Quantum 70
    A mate just moved in to a house with this panel

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PMed you that. Hope it helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Technofobe

Thanks for that :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭_John C

Hi,
    could I please have the installation / engineer manual for the HKC Quantum70 ?
    I want to do my homework on this alarm system as Ive had a Risco agility 3 installed 4 months ago and Im having problems with it. So at the moment Im considering my options.

I know that the Quantum70 has a built-in keypad but I would like to know if it is possible to get a separate keypad for it so that I can have the keypad and panel at different locations ?

Thank you

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I PMed you that manual. It will cover everything you need. Any questions give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Evolution1

Yes you can get a wireless keypad for the quantum. Max of one RF keypad. All the voice prompts are played from the HKC RF keypad unlike the risco.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭simonw

Hi, could someone please pm me the engineer manual for a scopetronic alarm? Bought a house and trying to get the existing alarm working again.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭pampers1

Hi I am looking for the user manual for this alarm system. The battery needs replacing. Thank you.

simonw wrote: »
    Hi, could someone please pm me the engineer manual for a scopetronic alarm? Bought a house and trying to get the existing alarm working again.

Cheers

P.Med you that :)

pampers1 wrote: »
    Hi I am looking for the user manual for this alarm system. The battery needs replacing. Thank you.

P.Med you that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 J145

Hi Guys,

I've had to do a factory reset on my HKC SW812 alarm, could anyone please help get a copy of the installation manual?

Thanks,

J.

I PMed you that manual.
    Any bother give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 CONNO

HI FOLKS,
    I have my engineers code for my alram, I need to change the sensitivity, know the zone, just need to know is it 51 or 52 to enter first and then then zone , and then increase it ?

Or would anyone be able to upload the Engineers Part of the manual , as I have the Users Manual.

Many Thanks.
    Kevin.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Nanoragain

Hi KoolKid, I'm looking for a manual to a HKC SecureWatch panel, not sure which model it is yet!

Cheers!

I'll PM you them all anyway. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 CONNO

Hi Koolkid,
    if you can PM the manual to me that would be great, ta.

• Advertisement

Sone.
    Hope it helps.

Super Koolkid thanks, it's the SW16120.

Hey Koolkid, is it possible to control the SW16120 remotely? Cheers.

It is possible by adding their GSM. But it will cost
    In the long run the cheaper option would be to replace the panel with something like Siemens that will do alerts and apps for free.
    See the sticky comparison thread for more information on various panels and apps etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 spaniel 2001

Just wondering if anyone could forward a copy or link to HKC Quantum 70 Installation Manual?

Many Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 2 spaniel 2001

Many Thanks to KoolKid & Antonius1000 for your speedy replies via private messages.

Much appreciated.

Your welcome. If you get into any bother give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 gate1

Requesting the engineers manual for a securewatch hkc sw8/12 alarm system please

gate1 wrote: »
    Requesting the engineers manual for a securewatch hkc sw8/12 alarm system please

Sent you that :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Fenixas

Hello, could somebody explain me or send me astec 63dv engineer manual? I want to clear code 77. I found code online but don't know the procedure how to enter engineer mode.
    Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement