Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway August Bank Holiday Fo Family

Options
  • 19-07-2010 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

Thinking to go to Galway in August bank holiday. I have 2 kids (4 & 2 years). interested in hotels with good swimming pools for kids. and perhaps kids club.

Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

mmalaka wrote: »
    Thinking to go to Galway in August bank holiday. I have 2 kids (4 & 2 years). interested in hotels with good swimming pools for kids. and perhaps kids club.

Any advice?

I reckon you might get more reaction to this thread if you had put it in Galway city.
    Clybaun Hotel, Galway Bay Hotel, Oranmore Lodge, Connemara Coast Hotel and the Clayton all have swimming pools as far as i know.
    I think the Clayton has some sort of kids club.
    Why not try www.hotelclub.net
    They have a facility online where someone will chat with you and ask you for your needs in selecting a hotel.
    I'm not familiar with hotels in the west of the County but i'm sure there's some fabulous places out there too
    Hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 totallycsm

the staton house hotel in clifden have a pool and offer a kids club, theres also a small theatre/cinema that s hostingkids shows all through july and august. whereever you end up enjoy your holliers!

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

It's a terrible weekend for booking in Galway what with the Galway Races coming to a conclusion. Most hotels are booked and those that are available are charging a criminal rate for that weekend. Much more advisable to leave it for another weekend.

Advertisement