If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG/samsung/sony LCD 40/42 inch

Options
  • 19-07-2010 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

Hi,

I liked the Lg 42ld450, what is the best price you could offer me for delivery in limerick with 5 years insurance?

Or if there is any other similar LCD from samsung/sony in 40 or 42 inch please let me know.

Thanks,

aspasp1:confused:

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

aspasp1 wrote: »
    Hi,

I liked the Lg 42ld450, what is the best price you could offer me for delivery in limerick with 5 years insurance?

Or if there is any other similar LCD from samsung/sony in 40 or 42 inch please let me know.

Thanks,

aspasp1:confused:

ASP,

thanks a million for the post & apologies for the delay getting back to you - the 42LD450 is a really excellent TV and is now a mad £439.95 - (have a look at the price in larger stores in Ireland!!!) - the TV including the 5 year warranty is £483.90 with just £19.95 for delivery to Limerick.

To be honest - I know that you have mentioned the Sammy / Sony's but I really do feel that the LG is the best deal at this sort of money and I would recommend it highly..

Again apologies for the awful delay getting you a reply and please do drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭aspasp1

Thanks John,

One more question pls. there are some sony tv in uk for sale (KDL37EX403) on a free 5 year warrenty from sony are there any on your website. If yes can you please send me the model no. and price(37 and 40 inch only). The only drawback I found on LG 42LD450 is it wont play all media through its USB connector, it only plays jpg and mp3 files. And sony does play videos as well.

Thanks,

aspasp1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi asp.

The only 37" Sony that we do is the KDL37EX503 which is £699.95 and the 5 year warranty promotion is not available to all retailers.

If you take a look at the specification of the LG and then compare it to a Sony, the Sony is likely to cost you more.

I understand the USB input can be useful for movies, but most DVD players and bluray players now come with a USB input so it's not vital that the TV has it also.

I hope this helps but if you need anything else, please let us know.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.