Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Finding Blonde Kildare Girl in D2 on Sat night!

• 19-07-2010 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi,

Long shot I know!

I was in D2 on Saturday night, saw a very cute girl near the dance floor at around 2am. Noticed she was standing with an empty bottle so I bought her a drink, it turned out she was drinking a Corona however I wrongly bought her a Miller (Mistake 1!) Got my friend to give it to her and he got talking to her (Mistake 2!) Anyhow we got talking, she said it was her first time in D2 and that she hardly ever goes out in Dublin. Due to the fact that I’m sooo out of practice of reading signals (if any) (Mistake 3!) & due to not having dated much since coming out of a long term relationship a few years ago that I ended up shyly saying good night at the end of the evening! (Mistake 4!) I didn’t think she was interested so I never asked for her number (Mistake 5!)

She is about 25, 5’6 in height, blonde hair, very pretty and appears unassuming insofar she dosen’t realize how pretty she is.

Anyhow, the above is literally all I know, it sounds as if I’m a teenager when in fact I’m over 30! However as mentioned I’m just so out of practice and find it hard to shout over the music and chat up girls in clubs.....I know- I'm a TOTAL disaster!!!!
    Ms Blonde AIB probably has no interest however maybe she might be interested in meeting for a coffee sometime & and maybe she is a regular on Boards!!!or someone might know her from the description above ….Life is to short not to try! Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I doubt she'd want this splashed on the internet either now in fairness.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement