Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster Super League Session 4 (24/7/10)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Shokashi

I should of had some 1 there with my phone recording the match. There was some epic fighting today. Ty Sabre for posting the scores today

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

GGs to all, in particular to Matt who I got to get some Makoto matches in afterwards. I was so relieved I managed to squeeze that final ultra in at the end :D

And let's be honest, the only reason I didn't lose one is because I'm a top tier whore or some such :P

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

GGs today guys sorry i couldnt stay longer. Little side note that i hate E-Honda (God Tear) :pac:

Hope most are going to inferno next week. See ye there.

Dunno if I could make it to inferno. I need to know the full price that's including travel fair also. I just manage to get enough to go to these sessions with you guys

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Robbknoll wrote: »

Don't know if this is a typo or not but just in case you lads head up next week, inferno isn't till the weekend after!!

First saturday of every month, but unfortunately next saturday is exactly the last day of this month so there will be a 5 week gap between infernos. After that it'll be back to 4 week gaps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Animax wrote: »
    Don't know if this is a typo or not but just in case you lads head up next week, inferno isn't till the weekend after!!
    Got my hopes up. I have no Japanese lesson next week so it would have been lovely and convenient =(

GGs today guys sorry i couldnt stay longer. Little side note that i hate E-Honda (God Tear) :pac:
    Is that to say that I beat you so bad, that even the Gods cried? :D
    Sairus wrote: »
    Got my hopes up. I have no Japanese lesson next week so it would have been lovely and convenient =(

You can come to casuals with us instead! \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

animaX wrote: »

First saturday of every month, but unfortunately next saturday is exactly the last day of this month so there will be a 5 week gap between infernos. After that it'll be back to 4 week gaps

Ya i know i realised after i posted it but was too lazy to edit it :D
    Btw is the munster League on next week or just casuals?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Next league session is August 14th.

🤪

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    GGs to all, in particular to Matt who I got to get some Makoto matches in afterwards. I was so relieved I managed to squeeze that final ultra in at the end :D

And let's be honest, the only reason I didn't lose one is because I'm a top tier whore or some such :P

Come on lads!

If one of you don't beat Onion I'm going to have to come down again and show you what's what :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Come on lads!

If one of you don't beat Onion I'm going to have to come down again and show you what's what :D

Nah, Tony is usually good for that... it's just he has been busy with having a life outside street fighter! How dare he :p

Really?

Future guy is beating Onion now?

*readjusts sights*

Really?

*readjusts sights*

Last time they were both at the league, yup! Really tight match though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Not really on topic, but I might be finding myself down in Limerick a lot more regularly than I am now.

Is there a particular weekday where there is more fighting game stuff going down so I can aim to be there then?

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

Lads did anyone take home an extra copy of the game?

I just sat now to play and noticed its not here. I remember taking it out of the xbox and putting it back its box but cant find the box. :mad:

I'll try moviedrome tomorrow but hoping some1 from here has it

Come on lads!

What. It was a close call between me and onion. So want a re-match again

I just sat now to play and noticed its not here. I remember taking it out of the xbox and putting it back its box but cant find the box. :mad:

Unless the 360.ver works for the ps3..... sorry bud no extra copies was in my bag. Good luck finding mate

Really?

*readjusts sights*

One time! He beat me once! Besides, he shall stand no chance against the Mak-Attack!

Balls. I only have my own copy as well. Call the owner up. He'd help in any way he can!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    One time! He beat me once! Besides, he shall stand no chance against the Mak-Attack!

Yeah true, last time we played I beat you 2-0 in the league, but every time before you played as Honda, you beat me. I have a much better record against your other characters. However, I do think my game has improved since the first casuals in limerick.

Looking forward to playing your Makoto though!

• Advertisement

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Yeah true, last time we played I beat you 2-0 in the league, but every time before you played as Honda, you beat me. I have a much better record against your other characters. However, I do think my game has improved since the first casuals in limerick.

Looking forward to playing your Makoto though!

Your game has jumped several years forward in the space of a few months, it's damn impressive. You have the Honda match up locked down, ya backstard ;)

Yeah called into moviedrome there and as luck would have it, yer man left it behind the counter for me! Delighted! Thought I'd have to pick up another copy today!

Yeah called into moviedrome there and as luck would have it, yer man left it behind the counter for me! Delighted! Thought I'd have to pick up another copy today!

If ever we needed proof that we have these sessions in the right place, that is it. :)

Delighted for you man, losing games is never pleasant!

That man is as fine a gentleman as you're likely to come across!

Yeah I was just raging I had no money on me at the time. Felt like I should give him something as a thanks!

OT: In a sense it was good that I didnt have it last night because thanks to the lack of it I finally started playing silent hill on the wii! Turns out your therapist in it is voiced by the guy that does Seth so I instantly suspect he's gonna screw me over later on... That man just doesnt voice good guys

I freaking love that voice actor... AGENT :P

AWESOME

That man just doesnt voice good guys

AAAaaAAaaAAaaAAAaaActually...

He voiced both Tracks and Cosmos in Transformers- both good guys.

So my therapist is either evil OR a transformer?

Judging by how random silent hill's endings can be both options sound fairly plausible...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

The guy holding the camera sounds exacty like noel from frasier!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement