Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

octopus tattoo shop gorey

Options
  • 19-07-2010 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭

i everyone has anyone here had any experience with or any dealings with octopus tattoo shop in gorey co. wexford i think its run by a polish couple and i was inquiring about getting a tattoo in the shop today and the prices seem cheap and i was shown some work that the artist have done and it looks very good quality and impressive the place looks clean and they said they use very good quality ink

i am really after feed back if anyone has got tattoos done in the shop before i decide to get one done there and were they happy with the results and did the tattoo fade after few weeks after being done
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 andrew meleady

ya mate i got a back piece done in there 30 hours cracking piece would deffo reconmend this artist i got it done two years ago it looks like it was done yasterday im well impresed with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

ya mate i got a back piece done in there 30 hours cracking piece would deffo reconmend this artist i got it done two years ago it looks like it was done yasterday im well impresed with it
    Well thats a lie

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭smokin ace

Well thats a lie

whats a lie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Someone who signs up to sing the prises of a particular shop. Generally very closely connected to the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭smokin ace

after many weeks of thought and going in and out of the shop and checking up on work the tattooist has being doing and he has been doing some very nice work i decided to get a tattoo done in the shop so i had a picture of my design already and i got it done on the calf of my leg it took 2 sessions and nearly 5 hours to complete it cost €220 what do you think all comments good or bad welcome

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 niamh o'malley

smokin ace wrote: »
    after many weeks of thought and going in and out of the shop and checking up on work the tattooist has being doing and he has been doing some very nice work i decided to get a tattoo done in the shop so i had a picture of my design already and i got it done on the calf of my leg it took 2 sessions and nearly 5 hours to complete it cost €220 what do you think all comments good or bad welcome
    very nice actually

Year old thread but the tattooist is still here in Gorey so well - some people might want the feedback that don't actually post - I have just had one done and am very pleased with it; it looks small and simple but isn't really (still under clingfilm :D). He is very good indeed.
    I've had my old black one re-inked as well...will post pics tomorrow
    The ink used is Intenze for colour and Makkuro Sumi master's ink for black and shadings.

Advertisement