Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

New and improved

• 19-07-2010 8:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭

Okay I just got my xbox the other day (yeah I know I am a bit late but, better late than never) and am having a bitta trouble connecting to the internet. Prehaps its just not possible Im not sure. Right now im stuck with the crappy Vodafone mobile broadband and I cant seem to connect to it at all...

Anybody ever tried connecting to this and using it to get onto live ?

Cheers for the comments/help if anybody can and sorry in advance if this is in the wrong section

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

What xbox 360 version do you have?

Might have someting to do with your firewall.
    Lower the setting and try it again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

If I recall correctly, I don't think Xbox Live accepts mobile broadband users, or at least they soon won't. I could have sworn I read that somewhere on here, something to do with the Ping of mobile users being too high causing trouble.
    This may have changed though maybe someone can clarify.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

I think you can bridge your connestion although I'd say the connection wouldn't be the best, I think there is a sticky thread explaining how to do this!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

Hm Ive tried bridging it with my Pc if thats what u mean...Like creting a wireless network on my computer or something similar and try using the xbox to pick it up but alas it wasnt working.

I have the standard xbox360 with a 60gb harddrvie by the way

Advertisement