Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eucalyptus trees to be cut down - Sth Dublin

Options
  • 19-07-2010 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭

I'm looking to get 3 or 4 euclayptus trees cut down to about 12 feet (they are currently about 25 feet) in south county Dublin. Can anyone recommend somebody who does this sort of thing? They'd need to be fully insured for any damage or accidents

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Bazbu wrote: »
    I'm looking to get 3 or 4 euclayptus trees cut down to about 12 feet (they are currently about 25 feet) in south county Dublin. Can anyone recommend somebody who does this sort of thing? They'd need to be fully insured for any damage or accidents

Thanks!

I can't recommend anyone but I am getting something similar done, 12 feet off as well, costing me €700 including take-away and that is in Cork. Might help you gauge it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭Mocrie14

tommy21 wrote: »
    I can't recommend anyone but I am getting something similar done, 12 feet off as well, costing me €700 including take-away and that is in Cork. Might help you gauge it.

€700 !!!!!!!!!!!???????????? No chance I'll pay anything remotely near that for four trees. Diameter of each tree is only about 8 inches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Bazbu wrote: »
    €700 !!!!!!!!!!!???????????? No chance I'll pay anything remotely near that for four trees. Diameter of each tree is only about 8 inches

Sorry should have given more info, I'm talking about 8 lelyandii (maybe incorrect spelling) cut to 12 feet plus one taken out as it is cracking a wall due to pressure underneath.

Advertisement