Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Kennels/Boarding Co. Meath

Options
  • 19-07-2010 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Going away for 3 weeks and im looking to put our dog into kennels around Kinnegad/Longwood/Enfield basically anywhere within 20 mins of Enfield.

Any recomendations will be greatly received :))

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭sral1

Wud love to metion and reccom the kennels I use in Co. Meath, but I will get a 3 day ban if I do so.:(:(:(
    00D91 wrote: »
    Going away for 3 weeks and im looking to put our dog into kennels around Kinnegad/Longwood/Enfield basically anywhere within 20 mins of Enfield.

Any recomendations will be greatly received :))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭FAYESY

sral1 wrote: »
    Wud love to metion and reccom the kennels I use in Co. Meath, but I will get a 3 day ban if I do so.:(:(:(

Nope feel free to name the place you used. If you start a general thread saying XYZ kennels are FAB! Then that is consider advertising & is a banning offence!

The OP has asked for recommendations - so feel free to name the place you have used & been happy with the service etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭sral1

OK IT IS SIMPLY www.bellewstownkennels.ie
    FAYESY wrote: »
    Nope feel free to name the place you used. If you start a general thread saying XYZ kennels are FAB! Then that is consider advertising & is a banning offence!

The OP has asked for recommendations - so feel free to name the place you have used & been happy with the service etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Juliet

I've used Kilmessen Kennels a number of times after about a year's visiting all the kennels I could find in Dublin, Meath and Kildare. I found them to be fantastic. The lady who runs them is a member of the group of Irish Kennels Club so it has reached a certain standard to obtain that. Most of all I judged it by how well my dogs were when I collected them and by how well they settled back at home - there were no problems and they were very happy. Best of luck in your quest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

Ive used Happy Hounds near Skryne (half way between N3 and N2) and it was great.

• Advertisement
Advertisement