Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Get off my mind

• 19-07-2010 9:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

How do I get a person out of my mind? This is an ex girlfriend who I have no interest in, Im just afraid I will call my new girlfriend the wrong name or something. my ex plagues my mind.

Please help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭shebango

How long ago since you and your ex broke up and how long since the new girl?

The reason I ask is that if the break up was recent and the new relationship also recent, it will probably just take your mind time to adjust.

As new and happy memories are created with the new girl, the old girl will eventually fall into the back of your mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Zen65

How do I get a person out of my mind? This is an ex girlfriend who I have no interest in, Im just afraid I will call my new girlfriend the wrong name or something. my ex plagues my mind.

Please help

No help is needed. It's just habit, and eventually your mind will replace the habit of using her name with the habit of using your current gf's name.

That's life, keep moving.

Be at peace,

Z

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

It was about two years ago i was with my ex, going out with new gf 4 months.

Advertisement