Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaving voice message on someone mobile directly without their phone ringing

Options
  • 19-07-2010 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hi
    If you want to leave a voice message on someone mobile directly without their phone ringing i think you dial their mobile provider number - 086, 087 and you put a certain number and then their mobile number

Is that correct and what is the number you using when dialing an o86, o87 mobile number

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Put a 5 between the 08x and the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Ms. Captain M

Hi
    If you want to leave a voice message on someone mobile directly without their phone ringing i think you dial their mobile provider number - 086, 087 and you put a certain number and then their mobile number

Is that correct and what is the number you using when dialing an o86, o87 mobile number

Thanks

The prefix, then 5, then the number

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭foundry

yep you diall the prefix and add 5 to the start. eg. 0875XXXXXXX

• Registered Users Posts: 6,435 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

and it's a damn annoying practice. I always think it's mean, as if the person calling wants you to ring back and bear the cost of the call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

and it's a damn annoying practice. I always think it's mean, as if the person calling wants you to ring back and bear the cost of the call.

Just phone them back with the straight to voicemail technique and leave a voicemail saying "sorry i missed your call".

• Advertisement
Advertisement