Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foreperson / Singer req'd in Clare / Galway area

Options
  • 19-07-2010 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

We are a prof rock covers band called The Autumn Commission. Gigs are nationwide so committment and the ability to travel is a must. We do anything from ACDC, The Killers and Bon Jovi to Robbie Williams, Pink Flyod and Eminem & Dre. We are very versatile and update our set list regularly to reflect the charts as well as our own favourites. We have also come to add newer Lady GaGa, Katy Perry and other quirky female songs to the set. Rehersals would be mostly in Clare but band members are from Galway, Kerry and Clare. Travelling is a must.
    An essential characteristic for a foreperson is an enormous amount of energy and great crowd interaction so this is high on the list of requirements as well as good vocals obviously. Also, vocal versatility is a requirement as the setlist must be flexable to the audience.

Please P.M. me asap with contact details to get the ball rolling and please also send me a link to any performances of yours I can view.

Thanks

Advertisement