Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundrum Tattoo?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

well i dont :D theres no need at all at all as I dont have any sort of buisness to support I do however trade stuff over on airsoft adverts and have met allot of fellow bordies so people know iam genuine :)

And wow! Two hole posts good for you!!! :D
    I dont see myself as a cynic to be fair and if you think what ive said in those two posts is enough to convince you that iam a cynic then you my friend are in for a rude awakening :)

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭gstar

Im living locally to dundrum. I want to get my first tattoo, been looking around for a suitable artist for a while now. so been a regular lurker here for a while too.

Anyhow, my point is; whatever the initial motive/purpose of this thread, having read it, its kinda left a bad taste in my mouth for even checking this place out (no matter how handy it'd be for me and it would be). So if it was a ploy to drum up business, i think its kinda backfired!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

gstar wrote: »
    Im living locally to dundrum. I want to get my first tattoo, been looking around for a suitable artist for a while now. so been a regular lurker here for a while too.

Anyhow, my point is; whatever the initial motive/purpose of this thread, having read it, its kinda left a bad taste in my mouth for even checking this place out (no matter how handy it'd be for me and it would be). So if it was a ploy to drum up business, i think its kinda backfired!

Well, getting a tattoo is a very personal thing. It's just that in my opinion there are better artists and if I'm getting a piece of art on my body that will last until the day I die I'd like it to be perfect.

His gallery doesn't really inspire confidence to get one there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jimmybgood

gstar wrote: »

Don't take my word or anyone else's word for it. Go in have a chat and decide yourself. You don't have to make appointment if you don't get what you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

jimmybgood wrote: »
    Don't take my word or anyone else's word for it. Go in have a chat and decide yourself. You don't have to make appointment if you don't get what you want.

Forget having a chat, looking and comparing portfolios is the only way to decide.

*mod hat on*
    Lads/lasses please stop the back and forth bickering on possibly being a shill or not. Leave that for the mods to decide.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭gstar

jimmybgood wrote: »

I suppose where as it might have been on the list of places to look into before, its not now, if you get me. I'll visit somewhere quicker too if they have online portfolios so i can see if they do my style already, but that's a side issue tbh
    Forget having a chat, looking and comparing portfolios is the only way to decide.

*mod hat on*
    Lads/lasses please stop the back and forth bickering on possibly being a shill or not. Leave that for the mods to decide.

mea culpa point taken!!

Advertisement