Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone buy garden sheds from these companies??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

igorbiscan wrote: »
    http://www.shopping4shedsdirect.ie/Rustic_Timber_Cabins

or

http://www.gardensheds4less.ie/

Hi all,Im looking for a good garden shed 10 x 8 approx, €1000 or less fully set up.
    Anybody use these companies before or recomendations for any others.Must offer service to tipp.
    Thanks in advance..:)
    i am on the lookout also, but i was hoping for the plastic variety, and within a certain budget

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

If you are looking for plastic or metal sheds I noticed argos have huge reductions, some half price. Alot of gardening stuff going cheap as they are bringing out a new catalogue and end of season approaching I guess. Got a plastic greenhouse for 36 euro, pretty pleased with it :-). Maybe it's worth a look if you're on a tight budget ...

• Registered Users Posts: 43 hoopsbhoy

jillybib wrote: »
    hey there i purchased a shed from www.gardensheds4less.ie about a month ago for our mobile home.... All i can say is read the product reviews on there site. Great service and an excellent quality shed for the money
    Jillyb

you may have had a good experience with gardensheds4less but I certainly wouldnt recommend them.
    "Great service" - not in my experience - I ordered a shed from them at the end of June, I was very specific that I needed it on Monday 18th July (as this was the only weekend I had free to dismantle my old shed) They said that was no problem and booked me in for that date.
    Took a day off work on Monday especially for this and on Monday morning I tried to phone them to get a rough idea of what time to expect them. Office phone and mobile number I had for them (Eamon?) both just went straight to voicemail so I left a vm asking what time they would be arriving.
    Tried ringing both office phone and mobile another 100 times on Monday afternoon, still straight to voicemail. Also sent them an email.
    Its Thursday now and still havent been able to get in contact with them.
    My old shed is gone off in a skip and its contents are sitting out in the rain in my back garden.
    Luckily I havent paid anything, they said they would prefer cash on delivery. I'm going to have to try get a shed quickly from another supplier now as I still cant get in contact with them.

DO NOT BUY FROM gardensheds4less.ie :mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Kelly barna sheds in Wicklow are excellent. Ive bought two sheds off them in the past eight years and they delivered within a week of ordering, erected it and then cleaned up afterwards. I bought a 8 x 10 glenealy (middle of the range with "rustic" being the cheap one) off them last March for €800.

Check out their website for sizes and prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

Argos are selling metal sheds half price

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

hey there i purchased a shed from [URL="http://www. about a month ago for our mobile home.... All i can say is read the product reviews on there site. Great service and an excellent quality shed for the money
    Jillyb

Wow,great plug there and as a very 1st post too.
    I bet you have nothing to do with them either.:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

redser7 wrote: »
    Argos are selling metal sheds half price

MUCK,avoid at all costs.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 43 hoopsbhoy

Kelly barna sheds in Wicklow are excellent. Ive bought two sheds off them in the past eight years and they delivered within a week of ordering, erected it and then cleaned up afterwards. I bought a 8 x 10 glenealy (middle of the range with "rustic" being the cheap one) off them last March for €800.

Check out their website for sizes and prices.

Thanks Dave, funnily enough I've just ordered one from Kelly Barna :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Ivorbi

paddy147 wrote: »
    hey there i purchased a shed from [URL="http://www. about a month ago for our mobile home.... All i can say is read the product reviews on there site. Great service and an excellent quality shed for the money
    Jillyb

Wow,great plug there and as a very 1st post too.
    I bet you have nothing to do with them either.:rolleyes:

I can assure you jillyb did not buy a shed from this website. The real jillyb is infact my sister

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement