Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you help me locate this guy!

• 19-07-2010 10:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm trying to locate a guy called Dave Travers. His company was called "Soundfactory Instrument Repairs". Some time ago I brought him an Epiphone Les Paul for repair. He was based in Maynooth, Co. Kildare but I have been unable to contact him because he has moved and I can't get a reply from his phone or email. I've also tried to contact him on myspace.com/instrumentrepair.
    I'd really like to get my guitar back!!

Any help much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Just found this after a quick google... http://soundfactorymilano.com/about.html

It looks like he's fcuked off to Italy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭Gel

Hey,

Thanks a million! I'll give him a ring tomorrow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

That is the same link you were given in your other thread on the same subject which I locked pending clarification on what to do about potentially libellous comments. I am locking this thread for the same reason.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement