Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top Gear faked

Options
  • 19-07-2010 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering after last nights show with the motorhomes, was it all faked.

I was discussing this with a mate and he reckons they got a special closure of the M3 and A303 so they could film the wagons on the open road.

I wonder how do they get around the police with those modifications?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Does your mate really think the cops would allow a section of Motorway to be closed off, then TG fill it with "staged" traffic? They've had a budget cut not a budget boost!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055920785 Have you both forgotten that? Or were they part of the set-up? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,001 ✭✭✭Barr

It didn't look like the road was shut , there was a massive tailback thanks to the Citroen last nite :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

amacachi that was clearly a bit of virus marketing or whatever they call it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Viral.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Top gear is all acting tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I don't think it's THAT staged... Yet... Rumour has it next year they're going to make the whole show with a green screen next year ;)

Advertisement