Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCU Postgrads?

Options
  • 19-07-2010 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭

I am starting the MBS in Accounting in DCU in September and am new to the college. Anyone else doing this course or other PG?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 bingobarry

Hi Celtise, I'm doing the MBS this year and new to DCU too. Just read the M.B.S. in Accounting thread and am slightly worried now about the course. Sounds awful!

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Celtise

Yeah I know I got kinda worried but you know the way people exaggerate, especially about the bad parts. Also there is that believe that it is easy too so it is a shock to some people. Hoping this anyways, just actually came online to check on paying my deposit, I nearly forgot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 bingobarry

I hope you're right about them exaggerating. You mean the 500e deposit yes?

Me too! Yeah the €500. All paid so lucks like its definite then! Next step is househunting and no idea how that's going to work!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 lou9

I did the MBS in Accounting this year in DCU. Be prepared for a tough year!! Lots of continuous assessments, some that are near impossible!!Most of the lecturers are brilliant, very helpful and really want u to do well but there's a couple who I think wanted us all 2 fail!! Its a fun year but very challenging!! Just handed in my thesis yesterday and as much as I moaned all year and summer about h ow awful the course was, i'm delighted i've done it now

Best of luck and hope u enjoy it

• Advertisement

Hey lou09. Congrats on handing in your thesis. :) Thanks for your fair view of the course. A similar thread over on DCU boards got very out of hand with negativity.

Advertisement