Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Am Looking to Buy 2ND Hand First YR Books !!!

Options
  • 19-07-2010 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I am looking to buy te following 2nd hand first year school books,if you have any of the following please contact me,i am in kildare but can travel to dublin/portlaois/carlow.
    For the junior cert......

New English Experience
    Earth Matters
    Maoin 1 (Mentor)
    Minding Me
    Dictionary Gaeilge/bearla-eng/irish
    Dictionary - French
    Dictionary/Theasurus- English.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jordanjay

I am looking for second hand first year books,they are timeline a history book,an dtuigeann tu anois E 1,Anois Na Gloire 1 by Gill & mcMillan,CSPE,Make a difference and Workbook,the Third Edition,2011 by conor Harrison and Mairin Wilson.any of yous have any of them ,that would be great.thanks.southside Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Oozamine

Sundaze i PM'ed you !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Oozamine wrote: »
    Sundaze i PM'ed you !
    The first post was made in 2010 so I reckon they won't be needing those books anymore. The second post dragged up this old thread, not sure why tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Oozamine

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    The first post was made in 2010 so I reckon they won't be needing those books anymore. The second post dragged up this old thread, not sure why tbh.

Didnt notice sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DrumcooM

I am looking to buy te following 2nd hand first year school books,if you have any of the following please contact me,i am in kildare but can travel to dublin/portlaois/carlow.
    For the junior cert......

New English Experience
    Earth Matters
    Maoin 1 (Mentor)
    Minding Me
    Dictionary Gaeilge/bearla-eng/irish
    Dictionary - French
    Dictionary/Theasurus- English.

thanks
    Try schooldays.ie for second hand school books

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 DrumcooM

Jordanjay wrote: »
    I am looking for second hand first year books,they are timeline a history book,an dtuigeann tu anois E 1,Anois Na Gloire 1 by Gill & mcMillan,CSPE,Make a difference and Workbook,the Third Edition,2011 by conor Harrison and Mairin Wilson.any of yous have any of them ,that would be great.thanks.southside Dublin.
    Try schooldays.ie for second hand school books

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Old thread and this isn't really the place to be looking for school books.

Cakesofrice

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement