Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

am i suffering with anxiety?

Options
  • 19-07-2010 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi I'm not sure where to look for help but was wondering if anyone here has anxiety problems or had friends with anxiety problems? I have always been a person that likes cleanliness and gets very upset if my surroundings are very untidy, but my parents are the exact same and i always joke that their house is like a showhouse. If i am surrounded by any dirt or untidyness no matter how tired i am i have to have it cleared or i start getting upset and take it out on people. I now have a beautiful 4 month old and am really enjoying being a mommy but everything stresses me so easily. I go to bed exhausted and the second i lie down my heart rate starts going really fast, i can't get to sleep thinking of things that need to be done and whether i am doing things in the right way or if theres any way to improve things i did that day which leads to nightmares, exhaustion and being upset with my boyfriend all day long. I have tried all kinds of relaxation. Any advice???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭smokie2008

Hate stating the obvious but sounds like you should have a chat with your GP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

you need to see your doctor

we cant give diagnoses online.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement