Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keyboardist/Pianist Lookin 4 Band

Options
  • 19-07-2010 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hey! I am a keyboardist/pianist looking to join a rock/pop band. I enjoy listening to stuff like Aerosmith, Guns n' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2 and other legendary songs like Jump by Van Halen, The Final Coundown by Europe or Africa by Toto. I am young (in my teens) looking to join a band in the same age group.I have been playing piano for about 6 years now. My location is Co. Roscommon but I am willing to travel a small bit out of the county to bordering counties. If you have any questions just leave a comment.

Also I am currently trying to get another band together. All we need now is a drummer so I am looking for one of those aswell. I am not expecting a great drummer so if you think your not up to standard, you probably are. We're desperate for one now anyway and have been looking for months.

Advertisement