Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the fastest licence in the east

Options
  • 20-07-2010 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

hi lads
    sometimes the gards get it right
    i applied for a shotgun licence on tuesday 13 july and recieved my letter monday 18 july telling me my appalication was sucessful was stamped on 15 july a licence in two days now thats got to be a record

so they can get it right sometimes,

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 Simo Hayha

Congrats,,,, but I think it's gong to wind up a few people around here ha ha:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

fair play rub it in:D sweet deal 4u man!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭Half-cocked

Got my 4 in 5 working days, didn't think they could do it faster! Who do ya know in the station?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elius

How many applications do they have to process in blackrock as apposed to say dunshaughlin. Id imagine one maybe 2 a week up your end lad..

O congrates buy the way....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

wow i thought i was doing well , i was shocked i recieved the approval letter 2 weeks after applying :D for my shotgun and rifle

• Advertisement
Advertisement