Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Captain Americas Cork Gigs- Bands wanted

Options
  • 20-07-2010 6:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi Guys,

Captains Americas is currently running Live Music every Thursday night, The Loaded Kings are playing this Thursday for anyone who wants to come down and check out the gigs there.

The venue is being constantly improved and slowly but surely obtaining a status as a small-medium sized venue in Cork City.

I am currently booking bands for September gigs and would like to find some new acts to bring to our stage.

Any bands or Singer/Songwriters interested pm me or mail on tadhg@captainslive.com . Demo/Myspace or a gig I can go check out is preferably but not always necessary to book a gig.

We also cater to having gigs on other days by band request for the likes of EP launchs etc.

Get on to me guys,

Tadhg Ryan,
    Events Manager,
    Captain Americas Cork

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Yeah sounds like a great idea...Have you got many bands interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Tadhgcaptains

Yeah a fair few, we have a decent base built up but I'm looking to expand it, we are booked up through August and am currently booking september. I will be considering all admissions, if the style is a bit different to our Thursday nights there are other nights being setup to accomodate different styles.

It's looking to be a great small venue for cheap drinks while watching some a best small cork live acts.!

Advertisement