Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terry Wogan sightings?

Options
  • 20-07-2010 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

According to the Irish Times mighty Wogan is filming around these parts this week. Anyone spotted him?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

According to the Irish Times mighty Wogan is filming around these parts this week. Anyone spotted him?

Wogan Mania! Ahhhhh! That's a no. Your first post is about Terry Wogan?

Maybe he's Terry Wogan and is trying to drum up some excitement?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Semper Hibernia

Of course I could just be a deranged celebrity-stalker! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 17 feline_charm

I like Terry Wogan....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

He was in the Limerick area last week. He grew up there. But he spoke to the press about some filming he was doing. So he must be showcasing the beautiful west this week.

Anyone who has lived in Britain will know the weight he carries over there with people's opinions. I think he is great, but if you don't that is OK. If he talks Galway up, it will mean an increase in UK visitors for sure. 8 million used to listen to him in the mornings on radio. Biggest audience in Europe I understand. I thought he had retired outright but he must be doing pet projects still.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Semper Hibernia

A BBC two-parter. As a devoted TOG I'm looking forward to it. Still suffering withdrawal from not having him around to wake up to of a morning.

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2010/0624/wogant.html

• Registered Users Posts: 17 feline_charm

Thanks for that pg633. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

Maybe he's Terry Wogan and is trying to drum up some excitement?
    Maybe it's Christy Evans who wants to make sure Sir Terry doesn't go back. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

This thread should be renamed "WOGAN WATCH!!!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

the oul one came home from town yesterday all excited after seein the man himself walkin with a film crew near st pats school

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭martyboy48

This thread should be renamed "WOGAN WATCH!!!"

Maybe a Galway city celebrity watch??? Celebrity of any description...
    I saw one of my favourite chefs yesterday out in salthill.. Neven Maguire :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

Heard he was in Cork not so long ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

He was here for festival and. Doing a doc bout his visits round ireland -had a crew following and filming parade- loved the parade and thinks Galways energy rocks.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭wetlandsboy

I spotted him outside the Quays yesterday. Strange thing, but no one took the slightest bit of notice of him!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I spotted him outside the Quays yesterday. Strange thing, but no one took the slightest bit of notice of him!

You obviously did...;)

Advertisement