If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

37PFL8605H - quote needed

Options
  • 20-07-2010 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    I'm looking for a best deal on the market for Philips 37PFL8605H TV
    Can I get a price in GBP for collection from your store in Belfast?
    I sent an PM to John yesterday, but seems he is out at the moment, so anybody from Belfast can give a gooood price for this TV? :cool:

Thanks for you time.
    Andrew

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Andersat2

I can quote you for the 37PFL8605H from The Philips Shop if you like but I'm guessing your based in the North?

If so contact Dave in Richer Belfast on 0333 900 0070 and he'll look after you. He has them in stock up there at time of sending this message

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭andersat2

Cheers, Ash,
    I will contact him then

Stay cool.
    Andrew

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

andersat2 wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    I'm looking for a best deal on the market for Philips 37PFL8605H TV
    Can I get a price in GBP for collection from your store in Belfast?
    I sent an PM to John yesterday, but seems he is out at the moment, so anybody from Belfast can give a gooood price for this TV? :cool:

Thanks for you time.
    Andrew

Andrew,

I have sent you a PM with a good Boardie quote ;),

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.