Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL Swimming Pool

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭bonzer1again

fair enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 davidmichael

I think the swimming pool out in UL is brilliant. I do the adult swimming lessons out there and they lower the level of the floor for us. On fridays they have a designated hour and a half for toddlers which they raise the floor for the kids, I often bring my toddlers here, they love it and the staff actually give them toys!!

Not only that, one Friday British and Irish Lions Captain Paul O;Connell was swimming in one of the public lanes, while other Munster players were doing the waterjogging in the public area. On the private side of the pool the Irish swimming team were training!! It was amazing to watch them, especially as a learner!

They listened to me (and im sure plenty of others) when we complained about the cubicles and they new bigger ones! One person earlier in the thread said they were asked to leave the pool due to a class??? I cant imagine any class that takes up the WHOLE pool! Yes it can get dirty, but the numbers are massive and they have cleaners on all the time!!

Im proud Limerick has a world class facility and not a white elephant!

Advertisement