Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Install sliderobes for me

• 20-07-2010 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭

I have dismantled (carefully) sliderobes from one bedroom and would like to install them in the spare room.
    There are 5 doors and the carcasses in the spare room would suit the sliderobes – so it is only the installation of the doors required. I have the rollers and runners.

I’m looking for a recommendation of someone that can install them for me in the Dublin 9 area. Preferably someone with sliderobe fitting experience.
    Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

its not rocket science. and if you handy enough you could do it yourself. its all about installing the rails square with each other.well depends on the system . but if you were able to take them up you should be able to build it.

give it a shot. you could mock it up to see if you are able to do it. but give it a shot. if you have any problems you will alwasy get good advice here

Advertisement