Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What is this wee guy called?

• 20-07-2010 11:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭

Hi Pokémon-ers!

I've this wee guy, he's my friend and lives in my house, I call him Little Fella. I *think* he's a Pokémon so maybe somebody one here knows what his actual name is??

27B8B236B77B4FC59172940D7CB38777-500.jpg

D7FE102B17904FF795247CCD8A374EE8-500.jpg

80A962FEA7A248F281DB5FE8FC5EB29F-500.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,730 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

That little fella's a Clefable :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

"Him"?:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,730 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

tman wrote: »
    "Him"?:p

Well, there's no gender differences between male and female Clefable, so it could be either him or her :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Wow. That's a rather ellaborate article on just one guy :o

So, he's nice yeah? What's his speciality (or whatever it's called)?? Is he friends with that yellowy one (pichachu, he's the only one I know).

Tricky name though... Maybe I shall call him Cheffy or something..

*edit* So it's up to me to decide if it's a boy or a girl? A boy it is so!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

As regards the Anime, there was no real "specialty" I can recall. There was an episode of the anime that revolved around it and it's pre-evolved form Clefariy though, called Clefairy and the Moon Stone

• Advertisement
Advertisement