Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When will it start

• 20-07-2010 11:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 871 ✭✭✭

When does the new series of dexter start on sky?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭zimovain

Season 4 starts August 20th at 10pm on FX

http://fxuk.com/shows/dexter

Can't wait to watch Lithgow rip up the screen again:cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

Anyone know when season 5 starts???

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Air date for the first episode in the states is 25th September, which is what I presume you were asking?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

5starpool wrote: »
    Air date for the first episode in the states is 25th September, which is what I presume you were asking?
    Thanks....yeah, but what about this side of the pond?

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DingosAteMyBaby

Beeker wrote: »
    Thanks....yeah, but what about this side of the pond?

Well season 4 has barely begun so probably late next year...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Jaysus, that's pathetic. So we're a season behind? Cowboys.

Edit : This show is available on iTunes so if you didn't want to wait a year and you have the cash, you could get it. Think they up the day after they air on TV. Warning though, $2 per episode! (There's a season pass, which is slightly cheaper)

jaykhunter wrote: »

Edit : This show is available on iTunes so if you didn't want to wait a year and you have the cash, you could get it. Think they up the day after they air on TV. Warning though, $2 per episode! (There's a season pass, which is slightly cheaper)

Eh thanks but I think I'll pass:p

Thought season 5 was due to air this side of the Atlantic this year???:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

jaykhunter wrote: »

Thats quite a good deal ... in High Definition ?

and Damn .. just found out Sept. 26th is the start date, I thought it was early September .... :( ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

• Advertisement

the_monkey wrote: »

Not long now:D

Advertisement