Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone know why bohs are on the drift today?

• 20-07-2010 12:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71 ✭✭

in tonights game v tns, they were 1.95 on betfair yesterday and are 2.4 now,a few players missing or what?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭RefulgentGnomon

Don't know of any reason except that Cretaro is an injury doubt but he's been poor recently, and Jason Byrne would be replacing him so not much of a reason for a drift

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭redroar1942

Maybe the market is cottoning on to Boh's not actually being that good and more importantly not needing to win tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

The Welsh league has got better over the years but TNS have a horrible home scoring record in European qualifiers. And Bohs have the same problem away. Given the fact that Bohs can keep a clean sheet and qualify i reckon they will be happy to throw everyone behind the ball and attack only on the counter. Can see it ending 0-0 and the bookies must have copped on as the draw and under markets has fell since last night. I took the under 2.5 last night at 1.83. It's now 1.57.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 greystoke

By all accounts bohs should have this tie finished from the first leg. but with only 1 goal in it i cant see it been a draw. the first game was end to end stuff so i think there will be goals.
    hope bohs go through.

good luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭colly_06

1-0 TNS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

2-0 up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

3-0 TNS :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

woah demolition time 3-0 and only 20mins gone

bloody hell

Haha. Typical of these qualifiers. Done a 20 euro double on this game being under 2.5 and the koper-Zagreb game being over for interest. Probably down the drain at this stage.

TNS have now scored more goals at home in Euro competition in this game than they have in the 4 years they've competed in it if the source i read is correct.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 greystoke

TNS have now scored more goals at home in Euro competition in this game than they have in the 4 years they've competed in it if the source i read is correct.

sucks when teams go against the stats.
    you can still get 1.06 on tps winning this game, a small lay just incase bohs get back into this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 591 ✭✭✭matt1958

Something dodgy in this game.. How does bohs go from being massive odds on favs at home 1.30 i think too 2.20 away from home and get trashed 4-0:confused:.. Thank god i thought better of going near this game. Was thinking of doing a wee double of unders on this and overs in Zagreb game..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭PhatPiggins

Nothing dodgy about it. 2 evenly matched teams and the home one playing on astro turf!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 591 ✭✭✭matt1958

Sure bohs have played on the "fake grass" before.. And if what El Horseboxo read is right it adds to what i think.

EDIT: Also is there that much of an advantage/disadvantage playing on the stuff??? Anyway like i said im really glad i didnt lose a few €€€ on it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Make no mistake 4 - 0 is a big trouncing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Make no mistake 4 - 0 is a big trouncing!

thanks for pointing that out;) cause i wasn't sure

Advertisement