Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

places to stay near queens Island for 2 weeks?

Options
  • 20-07-2010 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

hi all, I have a bit of an issue I need advice on,

I'm starting work along with a friend of mine in shorts/bombardier on queens island on the 2nd August. We found a great place we wanna rent in the city but it's only available from the 14th August onwards.

So for the two weeks in between we don't really know where to go. are hostels the only solution? is there nothing even a bit closer. And we're both pretty poor (for now), so hotels and b&b's are out of reach

any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭milly4ever

you could maybe see if queen's student accommodation in elms village is available over the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

how do I find that out? do they have an accomodation website?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭milly4ever

how do I find that out? do they have an accomodation website?

yes, do a search for accommodation on the qub website.
    http://www.stayatqueens.com/where-to-stay/non-student/holiday-accommodation/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

If you look on Gumtree Belfast there's a section for short-term house shares where people let out their spare rooms by the day/week etc. I stayed with someone I found on there when I first moved up and we had a good few people coming and going from our spare room that way too :)

Advertisement