If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Mc is away.....

Options
  • 20-07-2010 12:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

Just a little notice for everyone looking for either John Mc or Kenny over the next week.

John is away at the moment and for the first time in a loooong while out range of internet access so he cant check into pm's or emails....he's not ignoring you and apologises for the lack of replies to your messages.

Unfortunately Kenny is out sick at the moment as well...

However if you have any questions for Richer Sounds then best direct all you questions to Dave Mck, he's your man in Richer Belfast.
    You can reach him direct via phone on 0044 333 900 0070 (ROI) or 0333 900 0070 from the North or his Boards name is Richersounds.ie (Dave)

If there is anything that I can help you with in The Philips Shop call me on 01 474 0788 or pm me if you like

Between us I'm sure we can help you all out:)

Cheers
    Ash

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Thanks Ash........... :)

Ritz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Just in addition to this.

I am working my through as many replies as my high school "typing" will allow.

If you have an urgent query and want to use the forum instead of the phone, please PM me and I'll do my best to answer it promptly.

Thanks for the patience.

Cheers

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.