Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request to have the Poker mods removed

Options
  • 20-07-2010 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭

I am respectfully requesting to have the mods Hyzepher and r3nu4l removed from their duties on the poker forum .

They have totally abused their position and have clearly taken the side of another mod from a different forum. They have overstepped the mark by trying to fabricate and piece together a story to make my banning look justifiable.
    When they were faced with having to answer questions about this by another poster who produced evidence of their wrong doing they chose to lock the thread and run away .

I have been totally mistreated here and i am asking the powers that be to look at this in a fair and just manner . I will comply with any request and accept whatever decision is made.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Hiya Damo I deleted your carbon copy post in the Poker forum,

It helps to post links to your requests for help because most of the Admins normally don't have their psychic powers turned on all the time. :)

Original Helpdesk thread

Thread in question

I'll let someone else deal with this for obvious reasons. Be careful though because if you side with me then it's obviously a mod conspiracy circle-jerk but if you side with DAMO then justice will have been served. :)

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm the CMod of the forum in question so that's why this is straight to the Admins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

I have posted this on the poker forum and it was removed within minutes .

This only goes to prove even more that the mods there are trying to cover it up by hiding it from posters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

IMO you removed it so that nobody in the poker forum would see it , thus proving your cover up

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

This is the place to discuss moderation issues, you know this, there is no confusion.
    EDIT: Damo, just got your PM, let's try to do it that way instead. :)

Advertisement